The Muse thread

ShredHeadJHJ

oh noes itz a opinionn
Oct 15, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I don't know anything about Muse. I have never heard Muse. Never. This will be a thread where you give me some recommendations regarding Muse & speak about them, be it positive or negative things.

Yes it should, but anywho Sunburn is their best album, they have gotten more over the top and epic with time, which some people love. Personally though I love the rawness of their first album.

I don't like them at all but they're talented and I have more respect for them than a fuck load of metal bands.

I am seriously sorry as hell GR. I meant to put this in Non-Metal actually. It was an accident to put it here. I think you should move it to non-metal. My fuck up.

I will check out that album mentioned! I have never heard them.

I am seriously sorry as hell GR. I meant to put this in Non-Metal actually. It was an accident to put it here. I think you should move it to non-metal. My fuck up.

I will check out that album mentioned! I have never heard them.

Cool cool, check out their second album too 'Origin of Symmetry', the tracks 'Hypermusic' and 'New Born' are classics as are many other tracks on the album. I don't like any of their other albums that much though, they kinda lost something as they got more overblown.