The Nevermore Board

I know there are a bunch of former Nevermore board members here. Also some who spend time on both boards fairly evenly...let's call them Bi-boarders :D

I used to post there fairly regularly and I still really like some of the people but I've found I haven't visited in a week, and feel no particular desire to.

Am I abnormal in this, was my mommy mean to me, am I all alone, is the Nevermore board merely a shell of its former self, was it ever a full shell to begin with? Does my personal growth involve molting former attachments? Am I exhibiting a fear of commitment?

neverboard "jumped the shark" when it moved to UM

but it stayed quality up through late 2002, the first half of 2003 was decent, but it contained a drastic shift where there was an increase of retards, but even though they were retards, they still had personality.

it kept going quickly down hill from there, and regardless of when it happened, its been a shell for a while

lizard said:
I mean, like I say, some of the people I really like; but there are way too many threads with titles like, "What Brand of Briefs Does Warrel Prefer" and "Jeff Loomis v. Wierd Al Yankovich - Who Does Better Sweeping", or "Nevermore To Headline Tour Over Maiden and Teh entire World"

no no thats not quite right.

if there were MORE threads like those, then it would be a happenin place hahah. as it is now no one has a sense of humor and intellectual threads get eyerolling emotes and etc

MajestikMøøse said:
I mainly still go there for the same self-sadistic reasons that people go/went to SOT and GMD.
those forums used to have something. now they are both pointless, although i only visit like once every 6 months.

neverwhat?

don't a lot of dudes from here wander into sot these days? i thought i saw a picture of henrik and erik making out one time, then ran away crying tears of jealousy.

but for whom was i jealous?

I lost interest in the nevermore board a lot. Some lost their sense of humor, and most threads are like: "pics of me with tah band look how I'm cool". There are like... no more threads that talk about non-sense and funny stuff, only threads to show off or discussing things already discussed 10 times.

god damn nad said:
don't a lot of dudes from here wander into sot these days? i thought i saw a picture of henrik and erik making out one time, then ran away crying tears of jealousy.

but for whom was i jealous?
SoT doesn't exist anymore:cool:

I joined the Nev. board (and UM) on March 2002. It was cool back then. Then it became the most dumb place on the Internet. Retards started to express themselves, so most of the people who had something important to say, just left. Then the "Retards" started to whine about how the forum sucks, even though they ruined it. Now its "normal" i guess, no ups or downs.

Part of the problem it doesn't have much going on traffic wise (especially after Gigantour - if anything) is that the forum isn't even linked on their web site...unless I am just not seeing it.

GMD has actually improved quite a bit since the anal loving ANUS turds left for the most part. TBH I turn to GMD for a lot of metal discussions because RC, a lot of times, has too many non musical threads that dont interest me

Wtf happened to that forum? It used to be as happening as this place, but now is a virtual graveyard.

Also, Zod why didn't you tell me that Nevermore split up and went their separate ways? I'm kind of interested to see what comes of Loomis's career after this.

well i think the breakup has a lot to do with it. nevermore is on hold or whatever, so there is no news of upcoming stuff. with no news, new people stop coming. with no new people to make fun of, regulars get bored. most of the people there who were interested in music beyond buttrock have been posting on RC for years already.