state of the board address

portfolio-PM200102A1-25-lrg.jpg

NAD said:
Haha, half her face gets cut off in my browser. It doesn't matter. :D
Yeah, anyone else notice how a quarter inch on the right side of the UM screens is just gone - with no horizontal scroll bar either. Just gone! :loco:

okay... i've managed to only visit forums about 3 times a day, sometimes less, sometimes not at all. referring to the first post in the thread has made me realizes something... you can't just LEAVE! maybe a week at a time like i do every now and then, but think about it: in just the past week and a half, i've gotten trades for 2 skepticism cds and bought the nasheim demo and shirt. how can anyone ever leave? not to mention all the "interesting" conversations and "nice threads".

oh yeah, and all you people are worthy as well. that's as close as i get to rubbing insect repellent on any of your chests (except if you are a hot chick.)

I want someone to rub cocobutter on me because it smells like coconuts and I like that smell it's very nice yes now.

:LOL: I used to piss so many people off in GMD with my grammar policing. Those were the days.

There's an author I like that doesn't use quotation marks when a character is speaking. Basically, "proper" grammar doesn't exist anymore.