state of the board address

I just hate it when people use run on sentences it gets really bothersome because these people have these long winded thoughts that don't really go anywhere but somehow they keep going and it always reminds me of the robot on that one space show from the 1920s Danger Will Robinson Danger wow he sure was pretty cool for a monotonous robot.

:loco:

Hubert Selby Jr., one of my favorite writers, uses really fucked up punctuation. he rules.

nate: dude, have you been to GMD lately? they CANNOT seem to figure out what black metal is. erik and sorath can attest to this as well. i basically forced myself to quit going there... the ignorance of that place is, at times, astounding.

I quit going to GMD at least a year ago. I was the famous person that started that Metal Game thread. It finally died after a few thousand posts. Several copycat threads were found around the forums after that. I should have got a patent on it.

I remember one of my first posts on the GMD thread was for BM recommendations. Erik (Phyre) told me to get Burzum, and J. (Dreamlord) told me to stay the hell away from Burzum.:LOL:

NAD said:
I just hate it when people use run on sentences it gets really bothersome because these people have these long winded thoughts that don't really go anywhere but somehow they keep going and it always reminds me of the robot on that one space show from the 1920s Danger Will Robinson Danger wow he sure was pretty cool for a monotonous robot.
On the flip. Side. You can add. Too many periods and. End up. Talking like Captain. Kirk.

Again. :loco: