The new album finished!!!

hey im new to the forums and a huge kata fan omg im dying to hear this album, katatonia are just amazing

EX said:
October? I thought Novembre's album was set to november....
Yes, this is what I thought as well (would've been neat, heh), but I'm pretty sure it's coming out a little earlier. If not, it will probably be finished by some time in October, and they're holding out on the release date!

The Hubster said:
This is great news about the new album... I think it's a good next year for metal overall... new Katatonia, Bloodbath DVD, new Borknagar, Vintersorg, Fission, Waterfield... so much new material, it's great.

I hope Katatonia's newie is heavy. I'd love to see them use growls again... I can only hope!

Man, 2006 is shaping up to be an awesome year! Can't wait!:devil:

I think I'll be disappointed in the beginning, like the first weeks when listening to LFDGD and VE. But now I like both albums very much.

I´ve been waiting so long for this album..that now I can wait other months..it makes it even more special when you are waiting and waiting...

if i have to wait til february my head will explode. plus that seems unrealistic doesnt it. i mean. announcing the albums completion around 4 months before it realease? thas a bit long isnt it? besides... dont ye think itd make a great christmas present? COME ON! I NEED IT!!!

I remember speaking with Jonas and he also said something about february 2006 and that the tour would be maybe in spring if I remember well..so no album before Christmas...but I just hope some more news will be announced, at least album title and song titles....so we have time to imagine how it will sound, what the lyrics will be about and so on...

one more thing about peaceville:

madder mortem album is finished one year ago, and they still have to wait for who-knows-how-long to release it.
novembre also has a finished album, and it's goona be released in april 2006!!! for fucks sake.
afetr all, it will be ok if they release new katatonia until feb.2006

KRANG said:
one more thing about peaceville:

madder mortem album is finished one year ago, and they still have to wait for who-knows-how-long to release it.
novembre also has a finished album, and it's goona be released in april 2006!!! for fucks sake.
afetr all, it will be ok if they release new katatonia until feb.2006

The Novembre-homepage says October 2005, but it hasn't been updated for a while. Damn it. Next to Katatonia's new release this one was the one I was looking forward to the most. :cry: :devil:

Back