The New Album Thread

Great week and weekend!
We actually were able to track drums for the last remaining song, so drums are totally done as far as the recording is concerned. That's great for me, because I don't have to work around anyone's schedule anymore and can just work around the clock. I got the drums edited for 3 songs as well, and got most of the vocals for the cover song done.
This week will be more drum editing, and lead vocals. Just pray that we don't have any more computer problems, etc.

Wow, awesome, so only a few months remain if all goes well! That's certianly something to look forward to, I hope everything works out.

I'm looking forward to your new music, Matt. From all the teasers you've thrown at us, it sounds like the new album is going to be awesome! You, Shawn and Seth seem to have definitely put a lot of effort and love into the music. Good luck with the final stages and publication... I can't wait to hear it!

Sorry guys, no way it's going to happen by ProgPower. :mad:

I tried as best I could, but between working full-time at a "regular" job, rehearsals, and all the stuff that's going on with my family right now, it just wasn't humanly possible.

I'm pretty frustrated, but I'm only human and can only do so much. Still, it won't be too long now.

That's okay matt......Family and work etc comes first.

I'm really looking 4ward to the album, but understand how delays can occur.

I hope it comes out by the end of the year or the first quarter next year though !