The new album

Mar 14, 2002
Malmö
www.skyfireonline.net
Me ,Martin and Johan have just recorded guitar, bass, and synths for our next album in Studio Powernest. Henrik & Joakim are working their asses off in the Underground studio at this very moment.

I don´t really know how to describe the songs, but u can expect a mixture of everything we´ve released this far, and also some new elements.

Maybe we´ll put some small audioclips at the website when we´re done.

Rock on :wave:

melodic solos = the only way to go. Shred solos put me to sleep. The real memorable ones are the ones that have hooks and melody lines within the solos.

Wooord! All this good news! I will be very interested to hear what Johan's work sounds like when meshed with Skyfire's previous stuff. Plus, you guys are on a killer release schedule. It's taken me till now to fully absorb Spectral and already a new one!

AND SOLOS. :Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin: WOOOOOO

I don't usually post 'round these parts but HELL YEAH NEW SKYFIRE ROOOOAAARR! Any chance of that being released this year? You should also update the site ASAP. Rellay looking forward to the new material! \m/

:hotjump:

Skyfire is the only metal band that I really get excited about anymore.

I would be excited about the new Eternal Tears cd, but they said it won't be anything like Virgin and a Whore and that makes me frown.

Wound said:
:hotjump:

Skyfire is the only metal band that I really get excited about anymore.

I would be excited about the new Eternal Tears cd, but they said it won't be anything like Virgin and a Whore and that makes me frown.

A Virgin and a Whore was a great album. I have faith ETOS will make something kick ass though.

Still eagerly awaiting to hear some new Skyfire.

Can you also tell us something about the songtitles?
Maybe you can tell us one....? :)

And does the album has a cool intro? Just like the first album? That totally kicked ass :hotjump:

What about the front of the album? You already have any ideas?

These are my questions so far. Hope I'll get an answer soon.

thx in advance!