The new Anthrax press release....

coolsnow7 said:
I'm willing to bet this was mentioned before, but anyone notice just how much attention they're generating with all this? With that in mind, my slim hopes are that this is indeed just a joke, that they will do Ozzfest with Bush, that the whole point was to remind their old fans that they still exist, and to generate renewed interest. As I said before, slim. REALLY slim.

Hey, you never know.

Sometimes the least possible becomes possible when you least expect it! I know that this would make TD very happy. I also would be thrilled if this was the case, but at the same time I really don't have any bad feelings towards Joey and being a old school Thraxer, I wouldn't mind that much seeing Joey with them as long as Mr Bush isn't getting the towel. I guess we'll see!

AugDawg

mentalmeltdown said:
True dat! Plus some of us have cyber sex threads to keep alive eh? wink wink nudge nudge...

Anthrax = music band, bunch of CD's, songs, lyrics and notes.
Ultimatemetal.com = venting provider for a lot of losers who have nothing better to do (don't worry, I include myself) than spend hours posting messages and arguing over banalities with people they'll probably never see in their life.
Your life = money, beer, sex, music, sports, sex, vacations, sex, Simpsons, Family Guy, DVD's, sex etcetera etcetera...

Where the hell in the equation of your life can you find place for worrying about what will Anthrax announce tomorrer? Huh? I sure as hell can't... I listen to their music and am quite happy with it - I don't engage in an argument over hypothetical band member replacements or statements or press releases! If we all listened to music based on the personnalities or the "drama" surrounding certain bands, then we'd never have listened to Beatles, Queen, Doors, Megadeth, Priest etc etc... Shut up already and listen to the musical legacy that the band has left/will still make for us and leave these petty bickerings to the lifeless morons.
Sex Rules :headbang:

GregadetH said:
Christ in a crock pot! I hope this shit is over with after tomorrow. It's old. Really fuckin' old.

AMEN brother Gregadeth,

I've had enough as well, say can I borrow that Christ in a Crock pot saying :tickled:

it's friggin great, my friends and I in high school use to say "Jesus H Christ on a pogo stick!"

AugDawg

GregadetH said:
Be my guest.
Also, feel free to use "Jesus jumped up Christ!"
My old man's version is

Jesus jumping Christ

and there was

Good God guridy
Use you're head for something besides a hat rack.

augdawg2 said:
Honestly, not quite as funny as the rest, but keep em coming! :headbang:

AugDawg

Nah, I think I'll retire whilste on top o' my game Holmes.

Thanx,

GR
ACDC1.jpg
EG