The new CD progress

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
So far... we have started!

"Bless You to Die" is ready and now we are working on the last details of "The Seventh Symphony of Satan"... Omin is torturing his guitar and I am filled with dark thoughts, which have a perfect reflection in keys I have recorded. Our room is bright but it's dark outside. Somehow I fill nearly the same atmosphere as it was present during "Tears" times.

Interestingly enough, The Seventh Symphony has a connection with a certain song on Tears... I think anybody who is familiar enough with Tear will definitely be able to find out which song.
http://www.thydoom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3614&stc=1
http://www.thydoom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3615&stc=1
http://www.thydoom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3613&stc=1

I don't recognize that language you guys started using, not that it matters anyway cause I'm american. x_x

But anyway... FREAKIN' GREAT! lol. I can't wait to hold that masterpeice in my hands... my eyes shall turn to butter! I hope it is grim and necrotic!

Tears was spectacular, so the new CD will probably be like... root.

P.S. I love you guys! But please don't do another one of those 2-CD packs with the promo cds.. It would be great to get the single CD version cause having that turny plastic CD holder in the middle is very annoying! Love Oink. :D

... why did you link the word root? Anyway, they are speaking in russian... Damn I wish I could speak that language. I also dont think it was FS choice to release the 2 disc thingy, it was eletists/earaches. I really didnt mind it but... meh what ever. Either way I dont mind.

SONM! Please release the lyrics soon! I cant wait for them.

I looked at the studio pictires yuo guys gave the links to above to. Very nice! The true european way! Not something yuo would expect from evey wide known band. Sorry for the sarcasm! I reminded me of the set up I have here, a keyboard near the computer, a lovely view and random wires on top of everything!

Potoropite izdaniye, malenkiye detki szhdut the dozdutsya novogo alboma!

LOL:) Kir, the thing is that we have to have a demo first and then move to a studio. Getting our asses right to a studio means quite waste of money tho I reckon. That's why we have to reharse everything before recording it. So we'are nesting at my place, and giving pains in the arses to my numerous neighbours:) So it goes. After everything is clear we hit something like this:
13.jpg

26.jpg

I didn't really understand how recording works. So you have to make a demo for each CD you make before you go into the studio? I thought you only needed demos to get accepted onto a recordlable... :(

These are great pics! Especially since you guys have a habbit of not posting any, besides ofcource the once in the bar. Now tell me please, on the very top picture with the two lads, who is holding the BC. Rich Warlock and who is by the Marshal Amp. Nice hair by the way, long hair rules! Mine can bearably go into a short ponytale.

*wave* long time no chat! Been busy with internships, sorry. But I always find some time once in a while to come and say hi!

Prevet!

Spakoniy noche, shas mne pozna.

I was bloody going to post some news including damned new lyrics and OF COURSE UM crashed immideately... We are soon to update our web page - new pics, new stuff and hopefully we will be able to make available our new songs... At least I hope to finish "The Autumn Dancers" within two weeks. Bloody shite... sometimes the internet annoys like hell...

fukk...

BTW... Quite a portion of misanthropy will be present on the new CD...

Now we have double space between the lines... fukk Likho and Evdoka...

The pics are beautiful and in my fav tones :)
Will your booklet be in the similar paints (the question to ColdDarkNord)? ;)

Yup! One GT-3 and two GT-6 guys:) Good stuff. And Mighty Kir exclusively uses Bosphorous cymbals:))) :lol:
:LEE:
:RUSSELL: