The new CD progress

hi! i prefer to listen many groups and solo artists from Miles Devis to Dark Funeral %)
i can play in drums such styles as funk, rock, punk :), heavy metal, black metal etc. but i don't like old school jazz %)

2 Black Tears The only chance to hear this song is to purchase the new cd. I think it will be better to all of us - we don`t waste our nervous and you get the full album as soon as it comes!

2Oinkness As for me i learned guitar playing first the songs of Metallica (the albums from `83 to `91) second learned and played other bands` stuffs.. Also i read some literature like guitar schools etc. but i`m afraid they are available in russian edition.
The main progress comes while the new music borns - it makes me play stuffs i never played before - sometimes very unusual

Omin said:
the main progress comes while the new music borns - it makes me play stuffs i never played before - sometimes very unusual

it = Sonm; makes = forces :ROFL:
:D:D:D:D:D

Well, I'd name that indirect forcing :)) You think I'd be hanging above with a whip instead? No fucking way you bugger:)))))!!!!

I fucking am, otherwise who would interrupt your experimentswith all those poor mongrels? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEEE:))) :BLOODY BIG GRIN:

My doubts split me into two fighting parts... It's like I want to post some lyrics and at the same time I don't want for a bigger surprise in the future...
Meanwhile the music goes forward. We are soon to be through the demo, which would indicate the recording phase.

Anth said:
nu da, lesniki, plotniki, esche storiteli, lubjat mesit cement, kopat, klast kirpich, shtukaturit i t.d...
Stremnye Lesniki? a ne Stremnyj StrojBat :yuk:
I think, that FS undestand this(my) posting correctly.

FS have not to be the second Emperor or the second Dimmu Borgir!
But the First Forest Stream! :headbang:
P.S. Sorry! Offtop.

If Lee won't be against... I think I will upload some tiny piece of our new demo... and the lyrics too.
:))