The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

Well, if it's any consolation, I'm still quite annoying, only in a slightly different way. I have become a very accomplished liar when dealing with people I don't care much about, so I am generally not getting into political fights anymore or discussions on right and wrong. I have been annoying in a whiny way because of prolonged heartbreak around 2010 and the first half of 2011, but that's over. I guess that the current annoying power comes partly from uncontrolled sarcasm and partly from a "Will you get to the point please" attitude that is not getting any better as I age.

Well, if it's any consolation, I'm still quite annoying, only in a slightly different way. I have become a very accomplished liar when dealing with people I don't care much about, so I am generally not getting into political fights anymore or discussions on right and wrong. I have been annoying in a whiny way because of prolonged heartbreak around 2010 and the first half of 2011, but that's over. I guess that the current annoying power comes partly from uncontrolled sarcasm and partly from a "Will you get to the point please" attitude that is not getting any better as I age.

Ah yes, those damn heartbrakes.

Hmm, I guess this is the right topic for this post ^^

Watched the new Star Trek movie yesterday evening and was quite surprised that it was actually pretty good :)
To be honest I went into the cinema with absolutely no expectations as I found the first one of the new ST-Movies to be absolutely horrible. As a long time ST-Fan (watched every series (DVD), every movie, own more than 180 books) I just couldn't get myself liking it at all.

It's still not original ST imho BUT it was quite entertaining and left me with a bit of hope that ST on the screen is not dead for me.
I think it has a better (though quite predictable) storyline than the first one, the characters were displayed better and it had some quite decent 3D effects.

Anyone else already watched it? Your thoughts?

Live long and prosper \\// ;)

Time for my yearly appearance on the forum.
And once again I have moved to a new place, this time I'm only 150km from Gothenburg, so I suspect I will have to visit.