The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

My original name was Dilema....not that I expect you to remember.
But I do.
As a matter of fact, you just reminded me of this file I have in my computer from years ago:
Do you remember this:

doit1gu6.jpg

I'm pissed man, I wanted to see Arsis this Sunday buy their trailer flipped over so I have no idea if they will be playing. sigh...

Yeah, man, I heard about that. Very upsetting, as when I first read the headline I mistakenly thought it was the bus and there was another Decapitated-style incident. I liked A Celebration of Guilt (I love the first song off of that album, the rest are pretty good as well), and I've heard their newer stuff is good as well. Sucks man, they'll come back around.

Yeah, man, I heard about that. Very upsetting, as when I first read the headline I mistakenly thought it was the bus and there was another Decapitated-style incident. I liked A Celebration of Guilt (I love the first song off of that album, the rest are pretty good as well), and I've heard their newer stuff is good as well. Sucks man, they'll come back around.

good news!

"Guitarist/lead vocalist James Malone of the Virginia-based technical death metal outfit ARSIS has issued an update on the band's current tour, which was nearly derailed this past Wednesday (March 5) after the group's trailer flipped and settled deep in a snow bank alongside an ice-coated highway somewhere in Iowa.

"Things could've been a lot worse, and we came out of this pretty much intact," he said in a statement. "We have about $1,000 worth of damage to our equipment, though there aren't any heartbreaking losses. Our attitude is pretty good considering what we've been through this past week. We rented a trailer and made it to our show yesterday in Minnesota. The crowd didn't seem to know about the accident, and the show went as well as any show in Minnesota on a Thursday night could've gone. Life is good again."

We would also like to insist that you get MSN immediately and don't bother with ICQ, as all the cool people use MSN anyway.

I use ICQ because it is more common in Germany than MSN at least around here everyone uses it. I have a program though that can handle all the messengers so I just signed up for MSN as well.

@Matse: DoC and i have been wondering how old exactly you are...:eek:

You just want to know how old I am so you know if I am an eligible partner for you, don't you? 18 btw.

You just want to know how old I am so you know if I am an eligible partner for you, don't you? 18 btw.
You can read right through me.. :eek:

I use ICQ because it is more common in Germany than MSN at least around here everyone uses it. I have a program though that can handle all the messengers so I just signed up for MSN as well.
Obedience. I like it. :saint:

It seems that i have managed to develop an infallible psycho-magnet (i don't know how). Third one in a month's time. Anti-psycho mechanism in progress. :mad: [/rant]

Unfortunately, wearing garlic necklaces doesn't seem to work with psychos quite as well as it does with vampires. Eating garlic though....... hmmmm. :devil:

@kittie_bread: i don't think anyone would feel particularly threatened if you stalked them with that avatar anyway. :p but if push comes to shove, i will follow your advice and start wearing one.

Well, I just learned that Gary Gygax finally failed his saving throw vs. death.
I don't think I'd be the crazy sob I am today if it wasn't for D&D.
R.I.P. Gary Gygax

Unfortunately, wearing garlic necklaces doesn't seem to work with psychos quite as well as it does with vampires. Eating garlic though....... hmmmm. :devil:

Garlic is particularly tasty. I could see it having an unwanted effect on some people... Perhaps start wearing male cologne and blame in on some mysterious "other man" that's never around except in scent. Worse comes to worse, you could do both at the same time and the massive stink would knock out anyone within two meters. Not saying you want to do that though...

@Sal: Wow, that actually saddens me a little. Wasn't a huge D&D fan, but I definitely respect that franchise and what they did for fantasy in general, either in video games, card games or in literature. Terrible and awesome pun by the way.

Garlic is particularly tasty. I could see it having an unwanted effect on some people... Perhaps start wearing male cologne and blame in on some mysterious "other man" that's never around except in scent. Worse comes to worse, you could do both at the same time and the massive stink would knock out anyone within two meters. Not saying you want to do that though...
Hahaha, i like your idea. Actually, one of the stalkers saw me with a male friend a few days ago and hasn't bothered me since then, so i hope that he finally gave up. Massive stink is a glorious plan though!

(on a more practical level, i find that harsh telling off followed by steady ignoring might work. at least for those who get off by fear and/or attention)

(on a more practical level, i find that harsh telling off followed by steady ignoring might work. at least for those who get off by fear and/or attention)
If that doesn't work, then imo it's time to go to the authorities. That's the point when it becomes legit stalking.