The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

Long time no see, Hilj. How fares you?

:wave:
I'm about to move out of the student apartment i've been living in for some years now, i think i'll miss it in spite of the roaches and the room mates.
I'm also quite satisfied with my Black orc on Warhammer online.
And i just remembered how much i loved this smilie :loco:

Enough of my randomness, how are you?

For any Devin Townsend or/or Ziltoid fans out there...

I was laughing so damn hard at this...

Last edited by a moderator:
New shirt anyone?!

Shirt2.jpg

...I wish.:-( I'm really a bored person when I'm not working.

Hva faen? :p (WTF?)

How about reading some academic articles on Mr Thompson ;) ?

"WTF" the most perfect English I've heard Daniel speak, while pointing at a weird statue in St. Louis...

And I would say I have read the majority of Thompson's work, and what I haven't is on my "when not broke" to buy list.

Besides, right now all I have is two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of Mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy full of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...Also, a quart of tequila, quart of rum, case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether...two dozen amyls...

Not that I need all that...never mind...

"WTF" the most perfect English I've heard Daniel speak, while pointing at a weird statue in St. Louis...

And I would say I have read the majority of Thompson's work, and what I haven't is on my "when not broke" to buy list.

Besides, right now all I have is two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of Mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy full of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers...Also, a quart of tequila, quart of rum, case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether...two dozen amyls...

Not that I need all that...never mind...

Daniel? You mean Antonsson?

Yeah I'm sure you've read everything from him, that's why I wrote academic articles on what he's written.

Ah well I don't think cocaine is good for you, just in case you don't know.