The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

Don't let your niceness get out. I know you only get a certain quota of it per day.
There's no telling when i might actually turn nice*. It could be any of these days. And then you're gonna miss me. :p

As for the weather, it's getting chillier. We had a few small rains, but i barely noticed. The slight drop of temperature is welcome, since i can once again live in my room without being baked. Perhaps it's time to take out the boots, it's still hot, but there's a gig i might be attending on Friday.
How is it in your part of the world?

*get laid

I don't know if it's what you're looking for, but if Greece has a meaningful amount of oil, maybe my country could f**k your country.

^That's my sexy talk.^

Siren, I'm looking to wind up a Turkish Cypriot-descended friend of mine. Can you give me a Greek phrase for something along the lines of "Go Greece" or "Greece is awesome" or, well, something less lame and more patriotic that people might shout at football matches or we-hate-Turkey meetings? He'll find it funny, honest.

Well then, you could try "Cyprus is Greek" haha. :p Or "Ζήτω η Ελλάς" (Zi'to i Ela's, where 'i' as in 'it'). But i'm not sure he'd get the last one. Good luck, let me know how it goes. :p

edit: Cyprus is Greek = Η Κύπρος είναι Ελληνική = I Ki'pros i'ne Eliniki', where 'i' as in 'it' and 'e' as in 'get'.

I don't want you to end up molested and dead. :p

That is not what you told me last night.

Moving somewhere is way too much work, especially if you are finally moving out from your parents. The worst thing actually is that my cds and my soundsystem is already in Bayreuth, but I will still be here until Wednesday.

I also went to a short film festival yesterday and the day before and it was awesome just like last year so whenever any of you have the chance to go to one, take it. I watched 34 movies in the last two days, most of them yesterday.

wow i guess there is a reason the DT forums are dead. You guys are all fucking retarded :O

If we were all fucking retarded there would be lots of threads about the difficulties of sharpening a pencil, or how not to slip on my own drool. Don't you think?

If we were all fucking retarded there would be lots of threads about the difficulties of sharpening a pencil, or how not to slip on my own drool. Don't you think?

That and also a thread about how our board is so awesome and all the other boards are full of fucking retards.