The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

Concerning recording quality, well the Latin ones sound the same as the German ones, so if it were not for the printing quality I would buy the Latin ones.

The only ones who have better recording quality are the Japanese ones.

And again, German ones are better than US.

The scale goes like this:

Japanese > European > US > Latin > other

As far as I know, Japanese ones do not have better recording quality... Japan use the same source as other countries.

Japanese ones often have bonus tracks. That's why they're more desired.

@ Zach.Zhang, thank you, as you are correct about recording quality(there is but one way to press a CD)
that knucklehead from CR, thinks USA CDs are cheaply made or some confused ramble about something he knows nothing about -

The combination of Rusty coming back after such a long time to post that and his avatar made me: a) want to cry, b) want to hug and kiss him.
I don't live in Athens and i'm fine. I'm honestly moved by the concern.

We had huge fires like that a couple of years ago, that burnt a huge part of Greece closer to where i live. This bunch started about 3 days ago, and it's very disconcerting because it's so close to homes (some burnt already) and the capital. I was on vacation in Ithaca when it started and only found out the extent of it now that i returned. The most frustrating thing is that something similar happened not so long ago, so you would expect it to be dealt with faster and more efficiently. It's really hard to say though how much of it is political inefficiency and how much of it is to blame on conditions.

The combination of Rusty coming back after such a long time to post that and his avatar made me: a) want to cry, b) want to hug and kiss him.
I don't live in Athens and i'm fine. I'm honestly moved by the concern.

We had huge fires like that a couple of years ago, that burnt a huge part of Greece closer to where i live. This bunch started about 3 days ago, and it's very disconcerting because it's so close to homes (some burnt already) and the capital. I was on vacation in Ithaca when it started and only found out the extent of it now that i returned. The most frustrating thing is that something similar happened not so long ago, so you would expect it to be dealt with faster and more efficiently. It's really hard to say though how much of it is political inefficiency and how much of it is to blame on conditions.
Oh, I have that effect on all half-fish.

I was living in Melbourne when all the bushfires were raging around Victoria and yes, disconcertion was one of many prominent emotions as well. I'm glad to hear you're all right. Here's hoping the fires burn themselves out sooner rather than later.

Five things.

a) I quite randomly stumbled across this nostalgia-rich place just today, a place which I had completely, totally and entirely forgotten about for over 5 years and at which I've just spent a good hour or so in an utter bliss of reminiscence.

b) I quite randomly spotted a typo in Rahvin's forum rules thread.

c) I have no idea which of a) and b) brings me greater joy.

d) I have been laying down lots of lettered lists of late.

e) This forum could do with more alliteration.

f) I sometimes struggle at counting.

Do you read it over and over when you can't sleep or something?
After briefly considering and discarding a thousand and one retorts, I'll just give the actual reason: I was looking for the Now Feeling thread, forgetting all of those Now... threads were condensed into this one.

Also: I must know! Tell me! Nerd rage!
Unless you were being excessively poetic when you wrote it, "contraption" should be "contraction".

Holy crapola.
I know, right?!

So, I'm going to slightly break one of the forum rules and post something out of place. I feel that this is wholly relevant discussion, in more than simply a "check out this band" fashion.

You know what's totally awesome? Italians?

What else? Dwarves.

I think I found the rest of rahvin's clan, and a good round of mocking that which we love (aside from rahvin) while we're at it.

I give you...Nanowar.