The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

Hey, people!!

I just happened to stumble onto the new DT album in spotify and decided to come back and drop something. I hadn't much to drop, because I'm catalan and we have our well established reputation as very tight ass people, so I just came back to say something. :p

I just turned thirty, so I can't rely on youth to avoid responsiblity anymore. :D I'm back in Barcelona, better than ever. I keep living my life, learning and enjoying everything much more than I ever did. At some point in the road, I realized that there is much more to life than I thought, and my horizons just expanded.

I know it's not a too detailed update about my life, but it's an update nonetheless, so I hope some of the old regulars will appreciate it. I've seen Siren, Salamy and some others around, and it made me smile, like coming back home after some time abroad. I guess that the dwarf roams the place as well, and if he is, I salute you, old friend. I hope you all are doing fine.

Love,

|ng (Glad to be back!!)

Hey, people!!

I just happened to stumble onto the new DT album in spotify and decided to come back and drop something. I hadn't much to drop, because I'm catalan and we have our well established reputation as very tight ass people, so I just came back to say something. :p

I just turned thirty, so I can't rely on youth to avoid responsiblity anymore. :D I'm back in Barcelona, better than ever. I keep living my life, learning and enjoying everything much more than I ever did. At some point in the road, I realized that there is much more to life than I thought, and my horizons just expanded.

I know it's not a too detailed update about my life, but it's an update nonetheless, so I hope some of the old regulars will appreciate it. I've seen Siren, Salamy and some others around, and it made me smile, like coming back home after some time abroad. I guess that the dwarf roams the place as well, and if he is, I salute you, old friend. I hope you all are doing fine.

Love,

|ng (Glad to be back!!)
Good to know about you |ng :)
uhhh...rock on I guess :p

Hey, |ng! How's the new season of Futurama treating you these days? :) Glad to see you here.

Truth to be told, I haven't had time to watch the new episodes yet... I know I'm not worthy of being the UM Bender incarnation anymore. :D I tend to choose outdoors activities these days, so I have little time for TV shows and stuff.

@Thanny: Hey, my mexican amigo, rock on indeed!! I hope you're doing great. :)

@Defiance: I'm not old, let alone old(est).... :err:

@Stizzle: If we had exchanged any words, you would definitely remember, either for the good or... not that good reasons.

What about nice updates from you, old and not-that-old fellas?

|ng.