The new chat thread - now with bitter arguing

Oh, just an eff-why-eye for the good people still here on the forum: I'm getting married next Saturday.

So maybe you're expecting me to go all soft and start rushing off saying something about "the wife" this and "the wife" that, but it's not gonna happen, sorry. Nothing much changes for the board: iron fist, velvet glove, tight ship, the usual. :tickled:

@rahvin: Congratulations! I don't expect your moderation style to change, but I think you'll be distracted by all the new things in your life!

This post almost included jokes about iron fists, velvet gloves, tight ships and "the usual" (I don't want to know what that is in Italian), but I decided to just be nice! Congratulations, again.

Oh, just an eff-why-eye for the good people still here on the forum: I'm getting married next Saturday.

So maybe you're expecting me to go all soft and start rushing off saying something about "the wife" this and "the wife" that, but it's not gonna happen, sorry. Nothing much changes for the board: iron fist, velvet glove, tight ship, the usual. :tickled:

Hey congrats!!! :) Where're you going for the honey moon, if I may know?

Are you speaking about our moderator? :tickled:
So, like this:

129105752761044745.jpg

Boston, WTF is up with that??? Nothing but a bunch of yuppie scum
danny boy have you ever been there?
NYC is the best city in the world, why go anywhere else?
But if you must Washington DC and Philadelphia are good -

NYC is the best city in the world? :S
Don't know, I lived there for a little while and got tired of it pretty fast. I would personally put Zurich or Portland, OR at the top :)
That is all my tastes though. Most people love NYC so have a great time! (just don't ride the Chinatown bus in and out like myself)

DC as a whole is a pretty boring place. Well, after you have walked around the free museums 100+ times. Also the highest AIDS rate in the nation. Woohoo :lol:

It's a big week for DT forum members. I just got accepted yesterday to attend the University of Michigan. For those of you not in the U.S., it's ranked 15th worldwide, according to Wikipedia.