The New Desktop thread

FD1_GRAVELAND.jpg

All hail old father Neglich!
"Indeed, the very process of construction and creation foreshadow destruction and decay. The palace of today is tomorrow's ruin, the maiden of the morning is the crone of the night, and the hope of a moment is but the foundation stone of everlasting regret."

Tons of clutter on that desktop. Get rid of the four icons in the upper left. What's with the analog clock? The time is already on the bottom right. Why do you need a calendar, do you consistently forget the date? Also, get rid of all the taskbar icons on the bottom left, they look extremely messy.

You should heed my advice, I took time off of not being pretentious to type this out.

Guys I'm getting a macbook pro for christmas so I'm thinking about some cool desktop for it. Could you guys post some wallpapers? I highly enjoy the medieval themes like what hubster posted, aka Blood Fire Death, Filosofem or if anyone could find a high resolution version of the painting used for Crush the Insects or the Arghoslent covers paintings? I would appreciate that. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Otherwise I'll just use some Beksinski painting..

Tons of clutter on that desktop. Get rid of the four icons in the upper left. What's with the analog clock? The time is already on the bottom right. Why do you need a calendar, do you consistently forget the date? Also, get rid of all the taskbar icons on the bottom left, they look extremely messy.

You should heed my advice, I took time off of not being pretentious to type this out.

I should have a nice predictable teenagey dark forest pic like you do, right? Way to go for originality!

I should have a nice predictable teenagey dark forest pic like you do, right? Way to go for originality!

Nice avatar.

imagepgk.jpg

Why don't you go take some more black and white photos. Way to go for originality!

Dude you're extremely easy to upset, especially considering the crap you give to other people. You should take more advice from this guy

Last edited by a moderator: