The New Desktop thread

Dude you're extremely easy to upset, especially considering the crap you give to other people. You should take more advice from this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cycXuYzmzNg

I hate to break to you, but I'm not upset. You tried to insult me and it totally didn't work - your black and white photos remark makes no sense and has no relevance or importance. Take some lessons from V5 - he knows how to piss me off :)

anotherdesktop.jpg

Look closely behind the waterfall. The rock formation looks like something...

I hate to break to you, but I'm not upset. You tried to insult me and it totally didn't work - your black and white photos remark makes no sense and has no relevance or importance. Take some lessons from V5 - he knows how to piss me off :)

You were clearly upset, which is very sad because even a blind person could have read the sarcasm in my first response to you.

Let's look at this chronologically:

-Hubster makes a smartass remark like always
-Valerie makes a sarcastic comment about Hubster's desktop (but really it's just a remark about Hubster being a smartass)
-Hubster gets butthurt

I'd say Valerie is in the right here

Back to my old desktop rotation (a bunch of pictures I've taken essentially) that auto rotates every 15 minutes; this is currently what's on:
newoldbackground.png

Just gonna pop in here and one-up you gais

watch in hd!

Last edited by a moderator:
I told my mac to rotate between wallpapers but I only have two. But that computer does various things too, aka helps me masturbate etc.