the new Evile

coke and DP are for pussies, get yourselves some IRN BRU!!!

and yeah, im at uni in a little town in wales (bangor) and apart from some guy who shook my hand for having an evile shirt on the first day there i havn't seen any other thrashers :(

irn26.jpg

its very tasty. :)

Irn Bru is the shit. You guys in America can't get it because your government reckons its got some secret ingredient in it that will turn you all into mutant zombie terrorists. But really its made from iron girders.

Do you guys remember the Irn Bru chew bars? They were the ultimate in sweet and fizzy teeth rotting chewiness.

They stopped making those!!!!???? :zombie:
They were made of win. I havent had one in like 6 years, seems like im not goin to either. :mad:

the coke in the USA is the original Coke formula minus the cocaine.

that is actually not true, because they used sugar before when it was cheaper, they dont have cane sugar in the USA, they used to import it, but now its cheaper not to import it so most of their products replace sugar with corn syrup.

Wikipedia

Corn Syrup:

Use as a replacement for sugar

Since its introduction, HFCS has begun to replace sugar in various processed foods in the USA and Canada.The main reasons for this switch are:

* HFCS is somewhat cheaper in the United States due to a combination of corn subsidies and sugar tariffs.Since the mid-90s US Federal subsidies to corn growers have amounted to $40 billion.
* HFCS is easier to blend and transport because it is a liquid.

Coca Cola:

There is also some concern regarding the usage of high fructose corn syrup in the production of Coca-Cola. Since 1985 in the U.S., Coke has been made with high fructose corn syrup, instead of sugar glucose or fructose, to reduce costs. This has come under criticism because of concerns that the corn used to produce corn syrup may come from genetically altered plants.Some nutritionists also caution against consumption of high fructose corn syrup because of possible links to obesity and type-2 diabetes.

I know my soft drinks!

hmm maybe I can sue them for false advertising. Oh and I wouldn't trust Wikipedia if my life depended on it, but your probably right. Very interesting indeed, lots of these sodas have weird mystery chemicals in them.

the time has finally come to tell you all exactly what the new cd will sound like.....

it will have 5 tracks, and each track will consist of the noises resulting from me putting my lightsaber into all of girls alouds pink sarlaacs one after the other.

each track lasts roughly 10 seconds and ends in me saying "sorry"