the new Evile

the time has finally come to tell you all exactly what the new cd will sound like.....

it will have 5 tracks, and each track will consist of the noises resulting from me putting my lightsaber into all of girls alouds pink sarlaacs one after the other.

each track lasts roughly 10 seconds and ends in me saying "sorry"

Hahaha thats excellent.

I went a sell out album. The guys need to start putting on make-up, straightening their hair and singing about girls.

On the sweets/drinks thing, Brits may want to check out this page and this page. There is a US version of Americansoda that sells British stuff if any of you fancy some cans of the mega awesome Iron Bru.

As for the album teasers, how about videos of you guys in the studio, but slowed down and overdubbed with Staind and Linkin Park?

:puke:

the time has finally come to tell you all exactly what the new cd will sound like.....

it will have 5 tracks, and each track will consist of the noises resulting from me putting my lightsaber into all of girls alouds pink sarlaacs one after the other.

each track lasts roughly 10 seconds and ends in me saying "sorry"

only 5 tracks?? you are kidding me, man!

Ah yes Bathe in Blood, your best song. I based an essay on that, kind of in a loose way and I got 86%.:cool:

So thank you Evile for improving my linguistic skills.

I always preferred Thrasher myself. I still reckon you should bring The Living Dead back. Do you guys ever play any of the Hell Demo/All Hallows Eve stuff live anymore?