The new Pagan's Mind CD

Also, for me, best song on the album is Live Your Life Like a Dream. Nils just puts so much feeling into the vocal delivery. It really gives the song it's strength to move people.

Is it just me or does Nils borrow a melody line from Alanna Miles song Black Velvet in that song? Totally fits the mood of the song. My #1 album of 2011 so far!

Just got H.E. over the weekend. WOW WOW WOW! Unbelievable CD. I got the deluxe edition, and I wanted to make note of the booklet. THANK YOU PM for a nice booklet with tons of info regarding the songs and the interviews with the band members were great too. THAT is why I will continue to buy CDs!

From http://www.bravewords.com/news/169754 :

Norwegian metal band PAGAN'S MIND were honored with a Swedish gold award in front of a packed house at their gig in Trondheim. Dag Ingebrigsten, original singer of TNT, presented the award to the band for over 10,000 sold copies of their single 'Intermission' in Sweden. See photo below:

PagansMindaward.jpg

Pagan's Mind have released a new digital single, 'Walk Away In Silence' which includes the band's cover of LOUDNESS' 'Crazy Nights'. 'Walk Away In Silence' tracklisting:

'Walk Away In Silence'
'Intermission'
'Crazy Nights' (Loudness cover)

The band did a promo video for the song "Walk Away In Silence" showing the band on the main stage at this years Graspop Festival in Belgium:

Last edited by a moderator: