The new stage outfits

Danii

Midnight Sunrise
Oct 7, 2008
Zagreb
So guys what do you think about new outfits on this pic?
turisasband2011.jpg

634281708265836250.jpg

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=151080

I try to put it nicely, some thoughts of mine:
1. You are so photogenic, but what happened to this in those pics, I mean, for real... you can look sooo good on photos, but those do not count to those, imo.
2. I want the fur back *laughing* (yeah, once you got used to something it´s hard to let go again, I know...)
3. Did you get the shoes from CoF as payment for supporting them ;) :p
4. Partly the whole scenary and rest looks like, well, a not that striking screenshot from PotC

I said that Olli looks like Samurai too.
I don't know.I must say i don't like it much(for now)

And I'm with AndreasS and Cari where is the fur?
And yeah what's with Tude o_O

They're definitely taking advantage of Netta's looks. She's the most prominent besides Mathias in both of the pictures, and no red paint. I don't think it takes away from the integrity of the band too much, so I'm okay with it.

In the big picture OK. Especially Olli's, Hanu's and Netta's are nice.
The only things that I just can't figure out are the leather jacket and jeans... Yes the album is supposed to have more connections to the modern world, but still. Looks kinda punky. o_O

I like the new outfits. It takes some time to get used to, but to me it really gives of an 'evolved' look. Like the whole band has evolved to a higher level.

Maybe this is just one of those things to get used to again. :) When you've got used to something everything new can be shocking.

But at least some fur wouldv'e been nice.. :<
(Just can't get over how "ready to kill" Olli looks in that lower picture.) x)

Netta looks gorgeous, i always hated how she was kinda just wearing a sack and baggy skirt before.
Chainmail and leather biker jacket? hmmm part of me loves it part of me hates it. Very apocalyptic feeling (if anyone has read the S.M. Stirling Dies the Fire books)
Sad at the complete lack of fur however it wouldn't be very practical out in Constantinople.

As said by many above, the new outfits certainly have an apocalyptic, 'Mad Max' feel to them. I think they went for a more modern version of the viking style, ditching the old brown leather and fur. I definitely like the new look, especially for Netta, who's previous outfit was a bit too Flintstone-like, lol. Also Olli looks awesome in his samurai-like gear.
I do hope Tude changes his hairstyle because it makes him look like a very stereotypical homosexual o_O.

ehrm. maybe we should not get into this clichee things and stuff...
plus: looking like "a very stereotypical homosexual" is NOT going to come around here as sth negative or connected to sth bad/not that good. No discussions about this.

I really like them. Very Road Warrior/Fallout esque but still some of the more "Viking" elements left, so I think it's a good representation of what they're trying to do. Same thing with the album cover too, sort of Soviet-era propaganda style with the Scandinavian twist.