The new stage outfits

the information was also posted in the news, but I gladly repeat that because I am sure he is also abroad doing a good job ;)

i was sure it has to be announced somewhere, but i missed it! yep he is doing a great job :D is a great guy!

Hey. I've seen Turisas 2 times live and I got used to see them in viking clothes. Though I've watched many interviews where Mathias himself talked how Turisas band didn't want to get only that "viking band" -stamp on their foreheads but they wanted to modernize the outlook and also the stories told in the new album lyrics.

I agree. In my opinion they look greater than before and it's good that they are ready to make changes. I think Warlord is a genious and his ambitious is well known.

I don't agree what Andreas said. In my opinion Turisas would not have been so popular without warpaint and fur clothes etc. As they are great live band the outlook is very important to get a name for themselves. But music has to be great too, otherwise clothing has no purpose.

I always see them as warriors with war paint when I listen to the music and it would not be so awesome if they played in jeans and shirt. Warlord said getting dressed up is a part of the ritual and they gain strength from it for the gigs.

That's all I ever said. So you DO agree with me. ;)

Welcome here btw, glad your confirmation mail finally showed up lol

Thanks man ;)

My profile finally got activated by administrators.

What I meant I agree with you, that the music is the most important thing here but I thought you said that you would listen to Turisas even if they would throw away those costumes. I would listen too but I wouldn't maybe want to see them live anymore.

And to be honest I don't like Olli's Samurai clothes, anything else is nice and fresh

At the bonus cd of SUAF is acoustic jam sessions, and they play those without stage outfits and it's so different :D New Stage outfits are great looking at the live IMO.

A little late to this topic... I don't really care for the post apocalyptic look. I think Netta's is awesome as hers really needed touch up form what she's been wearing. I wish they would have kept the "viking" feel like their old look had. Binoculars? LOL

Loved this, made me chuckle out loud.

I love the new outfits, I think it's a way of showing the progression of the band and evolving away from the potential of being labelled as purely "viking metal" or something similar, it shows a distinct band identity that can be discreetly adjusted to be modern or ancient.

Designers did a sweet ass job is basically what I'm saying.