The newest band in Phoenix

Starless Dragon said:
And to get back to the original point of this thread:

Nate - I can't wait to hear your new stuff! I'm sure it's gonna be equally sick, and amazing. Any chance of a sample or anything soon? And, any chance you might go on tour with the new project?

If you can, you gotta come to Dallas. That way my girlfriend and I can get you some of that gravy you love lol. Not to mention plenty of beer hehe.
I feel compelled to make the journey back to Texas as soon as possible (The All Good Restaura :Smokedev: nt in Austin...THE most comforting of homestyle grub after a long trip) And the day will not come soon enough...until then :kickass: :Smokedev:

herjesus said:
Well, they better hurry up and get on the fucking bus man...
It's about time phoenix hit the map as far as metal cities, and it's up to all of us to take a bit of pride and ownership and get this fucking ball rolling! :headbang: :headbang:
I've already touched base with Steve Motive and I'd love to have FOE involved in some shows...just planting the seed dude... :wave:

Well, we're definitely down for playing some shows, if we can ever get back up to snuff, as far as our playing is concerned. We're still a bit rusty after the 6 month break, or so.

A year or two ago, there were a lot of extreme metal bands around, and now it's very thin again, so I'd love to see it bulk up again.