The News Thread

Fuck off. Andrew Breitbart >>>>> your life.

Spewing venom on names of dead people, and largely influential ones at that is a class act. That's just so brutal, so venomous, so left wing. I'm pretty sure more people "miss him" than there are people that even know of your existence.

Reactions: CiG
Fuck off. Andrew Breitbart >>>>> your life.

Spewing venom on names of dead people, and largely influential ones at that is a class act. That's just so brutal, so venomous, so left wing. I'm pretty sure more people "miss him" than there are people that even know of your existence.

I'll one up my previous statement and say I'm glad Scalia is gone too. Worked tirelessly to the detriment of the majority of the American public.

ngbbs4c47b933cdf68.jpg

The left always attack the deceased. No surprise there.

The best way to deal with how terrible news outlets are is to read more than one and try your best to source the content, difficult concept I know.

Breitbart is a joke, and the founder was an asshole who isn't missed by anyone.

I miss Andrew Breitbart so your claim is demonstrably false.

Perfectly sums up 99% of your input.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Anita Sarkeesian saying "good riddance" the day after Christopher Hitchens died comes to mind. Repugnant skank.

I'm not necessarily against criticising the dead, strongly even, but most of the time it's not constructive it's just petty and gutless.

Reactions: arg
Not gonna lie, I sure as hell would fucking celebrate any lefty politicians' deaths.

Not on a personal level but I would be glad for the loss of any degenerative influence they had.

Last edited:
I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with celebrating the deaths of people you see as destructive tbh. Off the top of my head I don't know whose deaths I would celebrate specifically though. Well, I hope Leland Yee is killed in prison, although he'll probably receive a pampered treatment.

Yea, but we're not talking about murderers and rapists here, we're talking about a friggin journalist/columnist(a highly respected one at that) who some people just don't agree with. Celebrating/wishing death to people just because they dont believe in what you believe is not only consistently showcased by the filthy left, but its something they are practically known for nowadays(and so were a few other people in the past, one whom i posted a picture of a few posts up;) ). And people like matt and mort prove that shit on a weekly basis or so. Such a rabid, poisonous, hate filled group of people.

For example, not only do i have nothing good to say about davie bowe, i passionately disliked everything about the man, but did i come out and trash his name after he died? No, that would be about as classless as most of the comments that i read from dirt bag proggies.

Reactions: CiG
What I don't mind:

I'm criticising the deceased because after they died new facts came to light connecting them to scandalous incidents etc or their ideas are still worth debating.

What I do mind:

I'm going beyond criticism, insulting them and assassinating their character because the deceased did not align with me politically/ideologically 100%.

I am not happy that those people are dead. I'm just happy that Scalia isn't on the bench and that Breitbart can no longer invent bullshit that Fox peddles as the gospel truth for a few days.

What I don't mind:

I'm criticising the deceased because after they died new facts came to light connecting them to scandalous incidents etc or their ideas are still worth debating.

What I do mind:

I'm going beyond criticism, insulting them and assassinating their character because the deceased did not align with me politically/ideologically 100%.

Well then I certainly hope that you and TB are just as indignant when your side does it. I really doubt that's the case though.

In your eyes its as simple as the left is awful and goes too far and the right doesn't. Okay, but those Breitbart.com commentators didn't? Logical. Can't stop being a partisan for even a second I guess. Left = bad, right = infallible.

Last edited:
It's always conveniently forgotten that Breitbart broke the story that Anthony Weiner was sending women revealing photographs of himself, busting that whole thing open.

They drop gems every now and then.