The News Thread

Oh fuck, now the feminists really can point to rape culture.

How do they distinguish between anal and oral sex? Aren't both considered sodomy by the law?

Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous. Or is this going by the "if the victims not being penetrated it's not rape" definition, but still falling under sexual assault? Either way, absurd in my book, but falls into similar absurdity as guys being made to penetrate not considered rape.

Edit: Nevermind, no charge whatsoever. Disgusting.

Last edited:
There's no way that moderates/independents would side with Trump over Hillary

But that waiter receipt thing is fucking dumb and I bet that guy feels cool after linking it on twitter or something

Reactions: Matt
There's no way that moderates/independents would side with Trump over Hillary

I disagree. But, best case scenario for Hillary is they don't like either so they stay home.

Edit: There's a very simple dynamic going on that anyone can see occur over the last year: The more Hillary talks, people like her less and less. Trump has the opposite effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
why would anyone even vote Hillary, give me one good Hillary policy

@Dak I was going to private message you but I'll just ask here.

If you could recommend say, five books as a means to make a convincing argument for conservatism, which would they be? I have some spare funds and want to buy some books.

Edit: or anyone else willing to send me recommendations on the same request.

Last edited:
hillary is pro-illegal immigration, pro-syrian refugees, pro-obamacare, she will shut down several industries, is a pathological liar, got soldiers killed in benghazi, leaked top secret data, is paid off by wall street, who the fuck in their right mind would vote hillary

@Dak I was going to private message you but I'll just ask here.

If you could recommend say, five books as a means to make a convincing argument for conservatism, which would they be? I have some spare funds and want to buy some books.

Edit: or anyone else willing to send me recommendations on the same request.

I'd have to know what you meant by conservatism. If you are referring to things like fiscal policy/welfare state, if Sowell and Hayek can't help some people probably no one else can.

I'd have to know what you meant by conservatism. If you are referring to things like fiscal policy/welfare state, if Sowell and Hayek can't help some people probably no one else can.

Well, I was hoping you'd recommend something based on your understanding rather than mine.
Anyone really, just attempting to expand my understanding. I already have a few Sowell books but no Hayek.