The News Thread

better start building the wall or they'll start swarming here too along with the mexicans and cubans

Yeeeaaaaaah, don't think we have to worry too much about that. The land route from Venezuela to the US is about as impassible as things could be outside of arctic conditions.
they could go to mexico first. or take a boat to cuba then a boat to florida. desperate people are crafty fuckers. then again obama or hillary might just fly them here. fuck

Black guy gets pulled over strapped and gets shot, and people can't understand why, what did the dude think he was Tony Montana.

Meh, over eight years of speeches Obama's bound to overlap with a few other people's rhetoric, particularly given how empty and platitudinous all of that kind of speechifying is.

Melania gave one speech and she plagiarised more than Obama has done in eight years of office. Plus all from one source, which makes it even more retarded.

If anything the media is Trump's friend rather than his enemy. It doesn't matter what reporters and newscasters actually say about him, as long as he gets airtime.

Those speeches are all at least 8 years old bruh. They're from when he was trying to get elected.

i dont give a shit about melania to be honest, im just sick of seeing her on every fucking channel and headlining every fucking news station, especially for some bullshit like that.

patriotupdate.comwp-contentuploads201607Bernie-Endorces-600-LI-bc84f1cd525a724177046cd235d5d2a683f1831b.jpg

this is less a left vs right thing than an everybody sane vs Trump thing.

lmao, sad. That statement is just proof that the lib-machine is doing what it does best. "you must be insane if you support Trump" edit: JTBC i'm not implying that you're a liberal( i would never do that, lol), just that their well oiled machine does a good job of convincing the average joe that the other side is nothing more than "evil".

i dont think there's anyone here who despises trump as much as i do, you can go back and read some posts form this thread if you want, but the guy is a fuckin' angel compared to that demonic cunt. Sadly, I will be voting for him come November. I watched this country go down the drain in the past 8 years because of the liberal agenda, there is no way i can NOT vote against them.

Last edited:
Well there's Gary Johnson as an option. He's polling better than any Libertarian Party presidential candidate ever afaik, thanks to the clown show the two major parties are proving themselves to be.

Reactions: CiG
First and foremost being president means performing a job. It only becomes about who is the better person providing both candidates are competent to perform the job. Donald Trump can't deliver a coherent speech, he has no clearly stated political agenda, and his understanding of international politics, economics, environmental science and history as it comes out in interviews is sub-normal for an ordinary citizen, let alone a contender for office. Even if he weren't in actual fact more of an arsehole than Hilary Clinton, it's his stupidity that is the real danger.

As to the USA going down the drain, check out your rate of economic recovery compared to the rest of the Western world. You're doing pretty well. If you don't realise that, I'd question which way the "machine" is really spinning things.