The News Thread

France gets what it deserves. To be fair I will say the same thing about Germany.

But of course, it is in the US, in the most homogeneously white and upper class places that there is a rape culture.

Reactions: CiG
I shouldn't laugh, but it's really ironic to see Islam and immigration in France slowly destroy all the progress feminism has made while at the same time many feminists and left-wingers defend Islam.

As someone who has been to both Germany and France, this depresses me. I was there five years ago and I never imagined that something like this would come to pass. Let alone that people would simply tolerate it.

As someone who has been to both Germany and France, this depresses me. I was there five years ago and I never imagined that something like this would come to pass. Let alone that people would simply tolerate it.

In hindsight, the piddling response to the Charlie Hebdo incident was an early glimpse into their current pathetic capitulation. So we shouldn't be too surprised.

In hindsight, the piddling response to the Charlie Hebdo incident was an early glimpse into their current pathetic capitulation. So we shouldn't be too surprised.
Well, I did say five years ago. I was 13 then. The Charlie Hebdo massacre was two years after that. Although, that incident is what made me aware of it as well.

But of course, it is in the US, in the most homogeneously white and upper class places that there is a rape culture.

Being whistled at in the street because you're attractive > not being allowed to go to coffee shops, you sexist pig.

A flood of people from an advanced culture will do that to a place quickly.

An interesting experiment would be to have people from the west immigrate en masse to Iran or something.

Well, I did say five years ago. I was 13 then. The Charlie Hebdo massacre was two years after that. Although, that incident is what made me aware of it as well.

I'm not talking about you or me, I'm talking about France. I thought their reaction to the massacre was rather pathetic. Most places reacted rather spinelessly I thought.

Burqa bans are just pathetic virtue signalling/empty appeasement politicking to me, it quite literally solves nothing and instead just restricts the rights of women. I hope she doesn't follow France's example.

So I guess this just broke. What the actual fuck?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoer...isturbing-face?utm_term=.wf8L5AG1e#.do6pa3Pv4

In the video posted online Tuesday, a young white man is seen restrained, his mouth covered with duct tape as he sits on the ground. A young black man holding a knife cuts his clothing as well as his scalp.

“Fuck Donald Trump, fuck white people,” the man says.

The four people taken into custody are expected to be charged, Chicago police said at a news conference. Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said the treatment of the young man, who he described as having “mental health challenges,” was sickening.

Johnson said police were investigating if the incident was a hate crime, but so far he said there was no indication it was motivated by politics or race.

“Some of this is just stupidity,” he said. “People just ranting about something they think might make a headline. We’ll keep investigating, and we’ll let the facts guide us on how this concludes.”

In the video, one of the criminals says "fuck white people" and then the investigators say it's not a hate crime because it doesn't seem to be motivated by race?

___by_draghanell-da5vrwq.jpg

pretty wild that Chicago had like 4.5k shooting victims last year and seemingly gets ignored by any conversation outside of gun control. truly wonder if shit areas like southside chicago are going to impact gun laws federally even more

pretty wild that Chicago had like 4.5k shooting victims last year and seemingly gets ignored by any conversation outside of gun control. truly wonder if shit areas like southside chicago are going to impact gun laws federally even more

I saw an article the other day trying to compare gun violence in Chicago to a virus. This is along the lines of calling everything under the sun an "epidemic". Like it's just this separate thing just happening independent of human action.