The News Thread

trying to stop the above groups hate with what? More hate? Please be real bro.

It's clearly different and that's the point. the goal is to stop racism from the white supremacists. the counter-protestors are not racist against all white people, it's a false equivalence you two know this.

white supremactists -> racist/hate against all other colors

counter-protestors -> hate only white supremacists (not all white people)

counter-protestors are not judging by skin color but by outdated, racist beliefs. beliefs can be changed skin color can't.. etc. it's not that hard bro

I'm not sure why he has to apologize for actions he can't control

I started to phrase that differently and forgot to change it. I meant to say he's being asked to condemn white supremacist beliefs.

By refusing to do so, and by setting up an equivalence between white supremacists and counter-protestors, he's either doing one of two things, or both of them: he's either implicitly admitting his own white supremacist values (which, let's face it, he probably has) or he's playing politics by entertaining the white supremacist element of his base.

Neither of those are very attractive.

mitt_romney_antifa_tweet.jpg

yes but your response to my last post seemed to imply that its okay since the other guys are "nazis". I said stop hate with what, more hate? And you said "well its different". Like i said, fuck them both.

I have no problems with most peaceful protests. What i have a problem with is other people trying to violently/physically force their mindset/opinions onto others. That's about as un-American as it gets and they deserve everything that comes to them.

yes but your response to my last post seemed to imply that its okay since the other guys are "nazis". I said stop hate with what, more hate? And you said "well its different". Like i said, fuck them both.

I have no problems with most peaceful protests. What i have a problem with is other people trying to violently/physically force their mindset/opinions onto others. That's about as un-American as it gets and they deserve everything that comes to them.

Nazism and the Confederacy are as un-American as it gets, we fought wars to stop both of them. And they try to call themselves patriots..

I assume you're okay with us defeating Nazi Germany, and defeating the Confederacy, with force. Why let the new Nazis have their way here in America, now?

The constant insinuation that all Antifa is is "anti-nazi" reveals at least as much bias as insisting white supremicists are believers in "heritage not hate". But the boats of rupture appear to have already sailed and I'm not sure even the most level headed and rational of us can escape the whirlpool.

Edit: BTW, Mitt Romney also believes in magic underwear. Not exactly the best person to retweet.

Reactions: CiG
The constant insinuation that all Antifa is is "anti-nazi" reveals at least as much bias as insisting white supremicists are believers in "heritage not hate". But the boats of rupture appear to have already sailed and I'm not sure even the most level headed and rational of us can escape the whirlpool.

Newton's 3rd Law bro

Edit: BTW, Mitt Romney also believes in magic underwear. Not exactly the best person to retweet.

take your pick then

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/16/politics/republicans-list-denouncing-trump-by-name/index.html

point was even republicans taking a stand against him and white supremacists

so what exactly are you implying?

That the idea that a race or ethnicity is superior to others not be allowed to spread. That it be stopped before it becomes more widespread.

It isn't a matter of "I disagree with this. It shouldn't be allowed to be said" it is a matter of "they're advocating for the extermination of non-whites people" and that can not be allowed.

If you could have prevented the genocide of your own people, would you not have wanted the people expressing ideas about the inferiority of the Armenian people to be silenced? If it could have stopped that from happening would you not have crushed those holding that sentiment?

Knowing you, I think you would have done everything possible.

Nazism and the Confederacy are as un-American as it gets, we fought wars to stop both of them. And they try to call themselves patriots..

I assume you're okay with us defeating Nazi Germany, and defeating the Confederacy, with force. Why let the new Nazis have their way here in America, now?

first of all, i love how the word nazi is being throwing around all over the place. It's like a leftists dream come true.

Secondly, i'm not defending those ignorant hicks either. But for some reasons you seem to keep going back to "BUT ITS US VERSES THEM. We can be Un-American, they cant. We can forcefully impose our opinions on others, they cant. You know what, i don't even want them thinking that shit when they're at home". uggh. Basically the antithesis of being American. So should i go put on a bandana, grab a flame thrower and hit up Mort because i dont agree with him on anything and think he is nothing more than waste of air and a blood sucking tick? People like him are far more of a real threat to the future of mankind imo, but im still not going to grab a bat and go to town on him

FUCK
THEM
BOTH

Also, did you just say US as in it was the United States that defeated Nazi Germany?:lol:

Last edited:
Newton's 3rd Law bro

You just played yourself and I didn't even set it up.

take your pick then

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/16/politics/republicans-list-denouncing-trump-by-name/index.html

point was even republicans taking a stand against him and white supremacists

A bunch of neolibs too scared to compare apples to apples. Actual neonazis are economic leftists who are reacting to being left out of the "Coalition of the Fringes". You demonize a group long enough and the demonization ceases to inflict pain.

Reactions: CiG
first of all, i love how the word nazi is being throwing around all over the place. It's like a leftists dream come true.

call them what they are, and what some of them call themselves. what term do you prefer? white supremacist? kkk? it's all shit

Secondly, i'm not defending those ignorant hicks either. But for some reasons you seem to keep going back to "BUT ITS US VERSES THEM. We can be Un-American, they cant. We can forcefully impose our opinions on others, they cant. You know what, i don't even want them thinking that shit when they're at home". uggh.

never said that. america does have a history of imposing opinions on others though. they're on the losing side of that history.

never even said violence was justified. i said the other side has a moral high ground over white supremacists. do you disagree? you think they are equal morally?

Basically the antithesis of being American. So should i go put on bandana, grab a flame thrower and hit up Mort because i dont agree with him on anything and think he is nothing more than waste of air and a blood sucking tick?

hmm who is the one being violent here

Also, did you just US as in it was the United States that defeated Nazi Germany?:lol:

no i said "us" lower case. the US and its allies were instrumental in the western front, and what i said stands, that we fought a war to defeat them.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity