The News Thread

pm's, private messages

98 FUCKING REPLIES SINCE I WENT TO BED AFTER THE SHITTY TB NE GAME. GAWD

Bitch why do you keep implying that its just me or something? fuck off man

And anyway, dont sit here and tell us where and how to post, you dont run shit and this thread doesnt belong to you. We are talking politics and this is the place we are going to do it. If you dont like it, again you can fuck right off.

zYoTxnJ.jpg

I think we're close to 800,000 for this year so far.

Fetuses aren't human beings tho.

EDIT: That being said, fatties deserve everything they get, medical care aside.

Also that figure must be 20 years old or something, closer to 10k murders by firearm these days, and I think prescription drug overdoses are still higher than that.

I doubt you'll agree, but I think Obama would have actually said something substantive and diplomatic. Then again, maybe he simply would've condemned white supremacy. I guess we'll never know.

Substantive I do disagree with.

The man has proven how vapid and spineless he is on several occasions. For example, when someone asked him if he would move towards marijuana legalization and he simply laughed and dodged the question. Another example, he promised to formally recognize the Armenian Genocide as a legitimate genocide, then he walked it back and flippantly referred to it as a massacre.

He would have said something much more diplomatic and bland, yes. You think way too highly of the man.

We can't reduce everything to personal experience lest we get ensnared in the barbs of relativism all over again, which is exactly what modern politics is trying to avoid (well, except for "alternative facts," alas).

Avoid? Ha.

Meanwhile, don't criticize regressive Islamic culture because after all, muh cultural relativism.

I called it a peaceful event because it was, far and away, a peaceful event. I acknowledged the few incidents that occurred for the sake of honesty, but those incidents don't affect my description of the event as a whole.

I just very much doubt you'd feel the same way if it was a right-wing event wherein a minority of counter-protesters experienced some violence against them. For example, those old Trump rallies when a few protesters were treated roughly by security or by attendees, would you call those events violent?

Of course, I've set this up in a way that makes it easy for you to lie here.

Funny coming from you, who has perfected that game.

Ron Paul is not a politician, hasn't been for years. And them saying "leave it to the state" does not equate to "I WANT TO LEGALIZE CRACK METH HEROINE ETC" . So yes, technically you still have nothing for me.

Sure. :lol:

You said, give me a politician, I did. Now you're saying he didn't say it yesterday so it doesn't count. You've also dismissed the more contemporary Gary Johnson.

Why don't you show me a Libertarian Party politician who argued ten minutes ago against decriminalization or legalization of hard drugs?

Not that it even matters to me, I have already proven via both the Libertarian Party's website and their page on Wiki that they in principle support decriminalization of hard drugs.

Which is really no different from what i was mad about. And Its like you've never actually heard of or seen what these drugs can do for you to say something so ignorant as "ITS NOT GOING TO EFFECT ANYONE ELSE" :lol:

Your personal moral outrage with regards to hard drugs doesn't convince me. This is like some religious moralist autistically screeching about immoral influences on the community from music, movies and atheism or something.

Personal liberties shouldn't be banned because it morally outrages people and could potentially hurt people around said individual.

Oh I'm sorry, you think they shouldn't be criminals but you also agree that they're criminals. Hmmmm ok.

I have no idea how this is confusing you. They're criminals now, just like once upon a time people who sold alcohol were also criminals, now we have liquor stores.

You said, give me a politician, I did. Now you're saying he didn't say it yesterday so it doesn't count. You've also dismissed the more contemporary Gary Johnson.

A) Ron Paul isn't a politician and hasn't been one for years. And Gary Johnson was talking about making prescription heroin legal, which already exists and once again showcases why absolute no one takes him seriously(because evidently he rarely knows what he's talking about). The man is an absolute laughingstock out here, which was the only reason i even brought him up ... to have a good laugh at his idiocy. Most libertarians would slap you for even trying to imply that he represents them. Also again, saying the state should decide does not equate to them saying = YES LETS LEGALIZE CRACK, METH ETC. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what being a libertarian is. Like i said, stick to your boondie aussie politics and go play with your wallabees instead of trying to get your dick hard with our stuff.

Your personal moral outrage with regards to hard drugs doesn't convince me. This is like some religious moralist autistically screeching about immoral influences on the community from music, movies and atheism or something.

Personal liberties shouldn't be banned because it morally outrages people and could potentially hurt people around said individual.

Now we're comparing music and movies to what drugs can do to a community? Are you fuckign serious? This just keeps getting better and better. That's honestly so ridiculous that its not even worth responding to. Worst thing youve said in the last 2 days. And dude, you're on the the other side of the world constantly romanticizing about our politics when evidently you dont even know how they work. You're like an australlian bumpkin Trevor Noah. And add to that you are just constantly showcasing just how separated form reality you are for trying to imply LEGALIZING HARD DRUGS IS MY RIGHT! Again, you clearly have not seen what drugs do to A COMMUNITY, not just you in your own fucking house. BUT ITS MY RIGHT TO DO WHAETVERRR I WANNNNTTT. YYAAAYYY IM AN U.S. LIBERTARIAN :lol: If you putting dope in my kids hand is your right, then me putting a bullet in your head is my right.

I have no idea how this is confusing you. They're criminals now, just like once upon a time people who sold alcohol were also criminals, now we have liquor stores.

What's confusing me is you keep implying "I DONT THINK THEY ShOULD BE CRIMINALS BUT YES I THINK DRUG DEALERS ARE CLEARLY CRIMINALS". Stop fucking flip-flopping all over the place.That's like me saying "I THINK RAPISTS ARE CRIMINALS BUT I DONT THINK THEY SHOULD BE CRIMINALS"

And again, you are really someone i can have no respect for if you;re truly ignorant enough to imply selling dope only effects the people who use it. What fuckin planet do you live on?

My cum is a human being.

Your cum needs a woman's egg first, retard.

A) Ron Paul isn't a politician and hasn't been one for years. And Gary Johnson was talking about making prescription heroin legal, which already exists and once again showcases why absolute no one takes him seriously(because evidently he rarely knows what he's talking about). The man is an absolute laughingstock out here, which was the only reason i even brought him up ... to have a good laugh at his idiocy. Most libertarians would slap you for even trying to imply that he represents them. Also again, saying the state should decide does not equate to them saying = YES LETS LEGALIZE CRACK, METH ETC. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of what being a libertarian is. Like i said, stick to your boondie aussie politics and go play with your wallabees instead of trying to get your dick hard with our stuff.

Now we're comparing music and movies to what drugs can do to a community? Are you fuckign serious? This just keeps getting better and better. That's honestly so ridiculous that its not even worth responding to. Worst thing youve said in the last 2 days. And dude, you're on the the other side of the world constantly romanticizing about our politics when evidently you dont even know how they work. You're like an australlian bumpkin Trevor Noah. And add to that you are just constantly showcasing just how separated form reality you are for trying to imply LEGALIZING HARD DRUGS IS MY RIGHT! Again, you clearly have not seen what drugs do to A COMMUNITY, not just you in your own fucking house. BUT ITS MY RIGHT TO DO WHAETVERRR I WANNNNTTT. YYAAAYYY IM AN U.S. LIBERTARIAN :lol: If you putting dope in my kids hand is your right, then me putting a bullet in your head is my right.

What's confusing me is you keep implying "I DONT THINK THEY ShOULD BE CRIMINALS BUT YES I THINK DRUG DEALERS ARE CLEARLY CRIMINALS". Stop fucking flip-flopping all over the place.That's like me saying "I THINK RAPISTS ARE CRIMINALS BUT I DONT THINK THEY SHOULD BE CRIMINALS"

And again, you are really someone i can have no respect for if you;re truly ignorant enough to imply selling dope only effects the people who use it. What fuckin planet do you live on?

I really don't care anymore. You win through sheer stubbornness and endlessly responding.

So now you go off comparing donations to tax payer dollars? :lol: this just keeps getting better and better

Also you do realize that the rich pay the majority of this nations taxes, right? They were probaly the ones thjat put your through public schooling ... so you should thank them for having the mindset you currently have.

Anyway why am i even bothering with you when you havent had a single legitimate response to any of my posts?
Yes, I know it's a huge stretch to compare political donations and taxes when talking about qualitative differences in wealth, even though the qualitative differences apply to both situations. But never mind bothering to follow the logic when you can just cop out with "that's not a legitimate response". :rolleyes: