The News Thread

"AntiFa is widely perceived as a black organization" is still one of the more breathtakingly stupid (and blatantly shoehorned with race-baiting) things I've heard said this year. Is there even a AntiFa movement in a single majority black country? Up until it got big in the Anglosphere it was mostly a European movement.

They're about as Caucasian as you can get.

Reactions: Dak
dat hair :lol:

XvVJ2f3.jpg

Reactions: CiG
Deceased Drummer Dave “Scarface” Castillo Dead.
[King Fowley on Dave]...the man painted my mothers entire 4 level house after fixing 25 years of living in beat up need to be re-plastered walls first, then did the sink fixes and all other loose ends too. and all over a week span when we lost our house in 2000 and were basically forced out in 2 weeks notice. my mom demanded money to him but he wouldn’t take a dime. he thanked my mom for letting us all ‘wreck’ the place with years and years of big parties. he said this was his way of saying thank you.

Yep, I'm the bad guy because I made a play on his first name. You got me. No one is allowed to have a morbid sense of humor when someone dies. Peak 2018 horseshit.

Tell me, are you exhibiting self control when you leave for a week and then come back and everyone has 50 notifications because you like their posts indiscriminately?

Yep, I'm the bad guy because I made a play on his first name. You got me. No one is allowed to have a morbid sense of humor when someone dies. Peak 2018 horseshit.

You can have whatever morbid humour you like, but you're talking about what you think we'd do if a Trivium musician died and exhibiting your typical persecution complex. Just pointing out that people here were respectful when Chester died even though I doubt many people here like Linkin Park.

Tell me, are you exhibiting self control when you leave for a week and then come back and everyone has 50 notifications because you like their posts indiscriminately?

This is weak stuff.