The News Thread

No one claims that it's solely an American problem. Most Europeans don't give a fuck about American laws.

There's significantly fewer gun related deaths (per capita and in absolute terms) in all European countries than in the US. Using one event in the UK as the basis for an 'argument' is ridiculous. Slightly out of date, but still -

"In a population of 56 million, that adds up to about 50 to 60 gun killings annually. In the USA, by contrast, there are about 160 times as many gun homicides in a country that is roughly six times larger in population. There were 8,124 gun homicides in 2014, according to the latest FBI figures."

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...olence-united-kingdom-united-states/85994716/

Reactions: Vegard Pompey
No one claims that it's solely an American problem. Most Europeans don't give a fuck about American laws.
:lol: you softheaded bastards care more about our laws than you do your own. Which is one of the main reasons that place has become the sewer of this planet.

"In a population of 56 million, that adds up to about 50 to 60 gun killings annually. In the USA, by contrast, there are about 160 times as many gun homicides in a country that is roughly six times larger in population. There were 8,124 gun homicides in 2014, according to the latest FBI figures."
DURDURDUR .. we have more people, which means more criminals, which means more crimes ... which equates to more deaths. Do all of you europeeons have the mental capacity of guppies?

:lol: you softheaded bastards care more about our laws than you do your own. Which is one of the main reasons that place has become the sewer of this planet.

DURDURDUR .. we have more people, which means more criminals, which means more crimes ... which equates to more deaths. Do all of you europeeons have the mental capacity of guppies?

What is your blood pressure right now? Europe Euro...... UNGHHHHH HHHHHNNN.

Reactions: tagradh
Many in the U.K. are talking about knife crime the way 2nd amendment abolitionists in America are talking about gun crime. Everybody loves to shift focus to the easy target of the tool used in crimes, and it never solves anything - just more paternalism and less freedom for citizens.

Reactions: Dak
World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

Jesus Christ, I knew you were thick but that's some impressive stupidity.

People like Dak and CiG say some dumb shit but I can imagine they'd be cool to hang out with. I can't imagine not wanting to batter your cunt face.

Jesus Christ, I knew you were thick but that's some impressive stupidity.

People like Dak and CiG say some dumb shit but I can imagine they'd be cool to hang out with. I can't imagine not wanting to batter your cunt face.

lmfao

oooooooh, the limp-wristed europeeon is trying to act tough. I'M SO SCARED :lol:

and you dont need to worry about hanging out with me when i wouldn't even shake the hands of the likes of you.

you just had to go and ruin it didn't you

i think the "was unable to retrieve it for 98 hours" already gave it away :lol:

thought i posted this in the mort thread anyway.

Fu0ZoKX.gif