The News Thread

i "am not want to debate" anything with you. Especially when you're in here constantly trying to falsely tarnish my name. The fact that i quoted "clump of cells"(not sells, bro) in that thread was because it had been used here plenty of times, by more than a few people. Especially by you, "ITS NOT A BABY", "ITS A FETUS! A LUMP OF SELLS" etc. I dont know how something like that could have flown over your head, I thought using the quotation marks would have made it clear, but i guess not. Anyway, i feel my brain cells slowly dying every time i read one of your posts ... so maybe it's about time i stop.

i "am not want to debate" anything with you. Especially when you're in here constantly trying to falsely tarnish my name. The fact that i quoted "clump of cells"(not sells, bro) in that thread was because it had been used here plenty of times, by more than a few people. Especially by you, "ITS NOT A BABY", "ITS A FETUS! A LUMP OF SELLS" etc. I dont know how something like that could have flown over your head, I thought using the quotation marks would have made it clear, but i guess not. Anyway, i feel my brain cells slowly dying every time i read one of your posts ... so maybe it's about time i stop.

:lol: better make sure you keep that good reputation of TechnicalBarbarity around, never know what people might think of you!

I missed my own typo, good job TB. You are focused only on ball busting because you have no interest in discussion, thanks for pointing it out at the very least.

Yup, keep that minority/welfare population down.

I thought you agreed that one of the largest factors behind this would be early pregnancies?

I'm not sure why this is turning into a proofreading debate. It isn't like TB never makes typographical errors. I think that people would be more inclined to discuss things if that wasn't becoming a centerpiece of the discussion

proofreading debate. It isn't like TB never makes typographical errors.

Nowhere near as much as you two, but of course we all make errors from time to time.

The few little jabs i took(which seems to be the only thing your instigating ass is concentrating on) lead back to these comments from just a few days ago ...

I cannot take your long quote seriously as it is riddled with spelling errors like a 13 year old wrote it

You just opened a new can of worms anyway, you better make sure all of your posts are typed out perfectly from now on. Now GO ON, GIT!

Why is it that you always follow me around to every friggin' thread and rile shit up? What is it that i have to do to keep my name out of your mouth?

I don't really even post in this topic (for the reason that I just mentioned) and I definitely don't hound people about their spelling and grammar with any regularity. You make a lot more typing errors than you think that you do.

It's great that the discussion turns back into a grammar debate and TB reiterating his speech about Planned Parenthood "selling" fetal tissue, yet no one seems interested in the fact that the GOP investigation found no discrepancies in the books, as I posted on the previous page.

And TB talks about us "choosing" what we want to hear...

I don't really even post in this topic

But yet you felt inclined to come in here and try and insitgate some bullshit? :rolleyes:

I actually think correcting little typos is about as lame as it gets, and NEVER point such things out, even though they happen here on a regular basis. But since he came at me with that lame ass bullshit last week, im going to make sure i point out every one of his spelling and grammatical errors.

-------------

a little dated ...
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...signs-god-is-sending-plagues-down-on-america/

:lol: Anyone that takes trump serious enough to think he's a plague is clearly showcasing their idiocy. Also, i find it funny that such hateful and vile things are always spewing forth from these so called religious leaders.

I often read this topic and would be inclined to post if there was less berating over spelling and grammar. It's not hard to understand. I quite often type something out in here and don't send it due to the environment of this topic, of which you are a contributing factor.

As I stated above, I think that the discussions here would be of higher quality without attempts to insult people about spelling and grammar. It's become a major theme in the topic recently.

I often read this topic and would be inclined to post if there was less berating over spelling and grammar. It's not hard to understand. I quite often type something out in here and don't send it due to the environment of this topic, of which you are a contributing factor.

As I stated above, I think that the discussions here would be of higher quality without attempts to insult people about spelling and grammar. It's become a major theme in the topic recently.

I'm with TB, this doesn't really happen here.

That's funny, i've never seen anything like that happen here or in any other threads tbh. That's why i was kind of surprised that rms had to stoop down to that level few days ago.

Did you write that paragraph?

I assumed you were quoting an article, and outside of its useless thesis, it had like 5 spelling errors in the first sentence, including a misspelling of Obama.

It's great that the discussion turns back into a grammar debate and TB reiterating his speech about Planned Parenthood "selling" fetal tissue, yet no one seems interested in the fact that the GOP investigation found no discrepancies in the books, as I posted on the previous page.

And TB talks about us "choosing" what we want to hear...

Haha, yeah common theme. Or he'll just post things from Breitbart or the NR and try to pass them off as 'facts'.

But i thought i only posted stuff from FNC? So basically any non progressive/liberal source that i quote is going to be conveniently added to your little list there, no? Would i be hearing this crap from you if i was posting things from garbage disposals like huffington post or the nation? Thanks for once again proving my point.

there are very few things that i am ok with my tax dollars funding and one of them is PP.

who gives a shit if they sell fetus tissue. fucking kill all those welfare shitstain fetuses.