The News Thread

MEEE!! I DID! :rolleyes: I was just pointing out how extremely lame you are bruh. But im really not surprised that your brain couldn't pick that up.

You just opened a new can of worms anyway, you better make sure all of your posts are typed out perfectly from now on. Now GO ON, GIT!

It really is a progressive and strange precedent to have articles contain as few grammatical errors as possible.

Not even an interesting or thought provoking segment anyways. Did you just watch Deliverance though? Is that what this "GIT" is?

making guns harder to obtain seems more sensible than making guns easier to obtain.

if a potential criminal has to jump through hoops to get a gun, even though he might get one eventually, that's a slightly more desirable negative than every kid with even a glimmer of a murderous tendency being able to get one easily.

also, people are fucking stupid and im sure a lot of innocents will shoot other innocents by accident. or a guy having bad day at work might shoot his boss, which he might not have done if he didn't have a gun

So apparently there's a hit out on the 3 heroes from the failed French train attacks. Probably from the French government for daring to prevent an attack on French soil :cool:

background checks should be expanded to include inspection of would-be gun buyers' social media profiles, emails, papers written in school, etc. and they should be vetted by parents, teachers, friends, schoolmates to not be potential nutcases.

of course some will slip through the cracks. but if more extensive background check methods like the above cause even 1 or 2 gun applications of school shooting psychos to be denied and blacklisted, you'd have saved 20-40 lives, and it would be worth it.

So to get a gun I have to expose every fb post, forum board posting, tweet, instagram, etc to a bureaucrat, while other bureaucrats will have to track down all our family members and acquaintances to ask them about it, and yours and my tax dollars will pay a ridiculous salary to this new army of government functionaries? If we are going to do that for guns, then before we do that for guns, we should do that for everything that is more likely to kill Americans than guns. Like buying junk food, or drugs (legal or illegal, OH HEY, how's the ban on the illegal stuff and illegal usage of legal stuff working?), etc?

Facepalm_Emoji_20px_zpskj3qygj9.png

Ugh, that man has no shame.

I think the majority of people that hate Obama have (maybe a subconscious) bias towards his skin color. Especially since he's extremely moderate.

There's a reason why he experienced unprecedented obstruction and vitriol from the Republican party and it wasn't because he was just another democrat.