The News Thread

employed person falls asleep at work and then something bad happens......

4704567_orig.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F150925125209-homer-simpson-narcolepsy-season-three-mss-orig-00005828.jpg

I feel like that's what every guard does, dirtbag profession
Starting wage here for a guard is 26k per year. Who would give a shit?

Both guards, the only two working that night, falling asleep at the same time immediately sounds like bollocks to me. But also, one of the guards wasn't even a guard, they were staff from elsewhere in the facility who was doing guardwork that night and nobody seems to know why or what they were actually hired to do.

Has to be taken with the entire context.

Exactly my thoughts. I might be willing to buy two guards falling asleep under normal circumstances, but this whole Epstein thing is too big a story and would have been treated extra-seriously in the prison. Smells of people up the ladder pulling strings to allow for Epstein to do himself in, apparently his cellmate was even removed shortly before it happened.

Took him off suicide watch, removed his cellmate, guards fell asleep and there seems to be no footage of the suicide itself even though there were cameras. Way too many c o i n c i d e n c e s for me.

Reactions: Dak
Or doesn't penetrate. That would be technically accurate to most people. Doesn't mean there's not a lot of other things that fall under Sexual Assault, which are nearly as bad.
pre-sex-drive-child touching an adult's penis/scrotum would be something i still object to as being still horribly wrong even "without penetration"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...kk2Md_UesfbByNUG3znFBQJRJu0i5Io&noredirect=on

In his Wednesday morning tweets, Trump quoted Root saying, “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world . . . and the Jewish people in Israel love him like he’s the King of Israel.”

“They love him like he is the second coming of God,” Trump quoted Root as saying.

Jews do not believe in a second coming.

Lol. Well it's true they don't believe in a second coming. They believe in a first coming that hasn't occurred yet. The nuance there is probably of no consequence to Trump. A lot of what he shares is not as bizarre as claimed, but this one was pretty out there - go figure it's by an evangelical idiot. Evangelicals are retardedly ignorant, whether they are Christian or Leftists.