The News Thread

Libtards using it as a marketing point, just like mass shootings. Same way Bush gained the highest ever approval rating after 9-11. People are really easy to control through scapegoating and thus creating an us agaisnt them scenario
the media creating an "us versus them scenario" is what gets a president a 2nd term
people "don't wanna change horses in the middle of the race"

Last edited:
tbh it seems totally reasonable that he would kill himself if given the opportunity. The question is how he was given that opportunity, since I don't think there has been such a high profile arrest and prison suicide since Goering (who was already facing execution in any case). Highest-level mafia defectors don't get a chance to an hero like this.

tbh it seems totally reasonable that he would kill himself if given the opportunity. The question is how he was given that opportunity, since I don't think there has been such a high profile arrest and prison suicide since Goering (who was already facing execution in any case). Highest-level mafia defectors don't get a chance to an hero like this.

Memes aside my thoughts about Epstein mirror your comment here more than anything else. I don't think it was some kinda Hollywood plot where an inmate or guard was paid to kill him and stage the suicide, or let an assassin in - the real conspiracy here to me is why he was taken off suicide watch when they knew he had already attempted suicide once before. Why was he on suicide watch and then randomly taken off?

Also the fact that 3 hours before he killed himself people in the area were told to leave due to some maintenance going on or something. So essentially they took someone on suicide watch and completely isolated them with no protection from themselves and someone up the ladder made it happen simply by taking him off suicide watch. No need for assassins and shit like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak