The News Thread

The Miami Marlins have said sorry after their official Twitter account blamed their cross-state rivals, the Tampa Bay Rays, for the death of TV presenter Steve Irwin.

Apparently the shooters were working for Big Video Game.

"After years of falling sales, new COD posts 125% sales gain of previous release."

Trump's a blowhard that hasn't been able to do much of anything since firing Bannon, Sessions, and probably some other people. He won't succeed at getting any bill signed into law without overwhelming support of Congress, and Jack Thompson-ing was already politically tired over a decade ago.

Reactions: Dak and CiG
Also, here's a good example of accelerationism:

https://twitter.com/Castro4Congress/status/1158576680182718464

fwiw I personally don't think that there's anything intrinsically wrong with what Castro did, I think matters of public office should be public, but it resulted in immediate blowback from Repubs and will immediately soften the edge that the Dems had with this shooting. That being said, you can also see how important it is for those in power to deescalate; all sorts of NYT journalists and similarly center-left liberal pundits are condemning Castro for this, showing that wokeness has its limits even when 20+ people are murdered by a white nationalist. If I were a leftist or a Mexican irredentist I'd get on my soapbox about how the elites worry more about boycotts of rich white people than they do the murdered minority victims of right-wing terror, but I'm not seeing a whole lot of powerful support for Castro's tweet, which tells you how fake (or pressured) most of the pundits are. Our system is pretty well-buffered against random acts of terror with government tendrils in every corner of entertainment media, which includes the press. Accelerationism brings about social consciousness, which is the thing those on top fear the most.

EDIT: Also, apparently the 8chan owner is being called to testify before Congress after the shooting. I hope he brings up how the FBI was caught falseflagging on 8chan with all of the public watching. Great optics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak
Hes right. People are blowing the whole "white supremacy" and racist thing out of the water. Using white terrorists as evidence is kind of ironic for the leftists. Race relations may be at a 20 year low (from my perspective), but it's almost all on the minorities' side, with a small amount of racists coming out of the woodwork. Whites have already lost the race battle publicly.

Reactions: PrincessHades
Mitch McConnell's Twitter acct just got banned for posting a video of a critic's profanity-filled diatribe when dudes like Reza Aslan are saying kill whitey with impunity. Fuck gun control, how about some social-media-company control? Shut out the goddamn lights at Twitter and FB.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
The only thing potentially saving Trump in 2020 is that the left is absolutely insane. All they have to do is select someone sane like Gabbard or Delaney or maybe Yang (he's cucked quite a bit lately unfortunately) and they could beat Trump easily.

I know many leftists as peers, even they are starting to be concerned about the twitter mod stances. For now.

Mitch McConnell's Twitter acct just got banned for posting a video of a critic's profanity-filled diatribe when dudes like Reza Aslan are saying kill whitey with impunity. Fuck gun control, how about some social-media-company control? Shut out the goddamn lights at Twitter and FB.

There is no greater national security danger than whites responding in kind to black threats.

Trump wants the DOJ to work in partnership with social media corporations to preempt mass shooters lmao.

Yeah its pretty gay, he's a sellout to chosen people just like every republican politician

I also heard some shit about "red flag laws" meaning that based on behaviors that coulx indicate terroristic tendencies, an indivuduals constitutional rights are lifted. Im fucking sick of this country, and moreover sick of this world

Hes right. People are blowing the whole "white supremacy" and racist thing out of the water. Using white terrorists as evidence is kind of ironic for the leftists. Race relations may be at a 20 year low (from my perspective), but it's almost all on the minorities' side, with a small amount of racists coming out of the woodwork. Whites have already lost the race battle publicly.

Libtards using it as a marketing point, just like mass shootings. Same way Bush gained the highest ever approval rating after 9-11. People are really easy to control through scapegoating and thus creating an us agaisnt them scenario

Imo shootings will always happen, its inevitable. Best solution is to stop giving them reasons to shoot people