The News Thread

I saw pictures of the face of the dead body and it doesn't match pictures of a living Epstein. He is probably in WitPro waiting to testify when the heat dies down. Could be the info he has is that intense that he needs to be protected on orders from Trump. That's tinfoil hat shit but a theory that's been floating around.

BREAKING NEWS chief suspect in the murder of Jeffrey Epstein:

View attachment 21144

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Reactions: CiG and Dak
Link 'em bruh.

I've seen them floating around on Facebook. I'll try to find them.

EDIT:

Dead body photo:

68570683_2966066576798018_1325102873737953280_n.jpg

Side profile of Epstein:

Notice the nose on the dead body is more rounded than Epstein's nose and the ear lobes are different. There's a better picture where they are side by side contrasted but I can't find it right now.

Reactions: CiG
Schumer to introduce a bill to have FBI regulate body armor sales:

https://www.10tv.com/article/bill-w...MTYLelXFgB4dHl6q00OPihVoJsxZLEVlnPnShqCn7usWY

When the government does not want its own citizens to protect themselves, you know that it is the time to buy this shit. When the government is asking a non-regulatory body to regulate something, that is bad news. For context, you can buy soft armor for children's backpacks right now so I don't think this will gain traction since people are now sending their kids to school with soft armor and trauma kits (which they should be anyway since you could need a trauma kit for a car accident and is more likely to happen there than a gun shot).

body armor laws are retarded...so are gun laws but still it doesnt really take much thought to understand why theres nothing wrong with civilians having body armor

body armor laws are retarded...so are gun laws but still it doesnt really take much thought to understand why theres nothing wrong with civilians having body armor

"Why do civilians need AR-15s? Only the government and LEOs should have it!"
"Why do civilians need body armor? Only the government and LEOs should have it!"
"Why do civilians need items to protect themselves? The government will protect me!"

*gets shot by the policy manning the roadside checkpoint for some minor infraction*

"When will someone do something about this?!"

Reactions: PrincessHades
Liberals: the government is racist and killing blacks, and they have concentration camps full of mexicans and muslims

Government: *has AR-15s, tanks, and nukes

Also Liberals: no civilian needs an AR-15, tank, or nuke

Conservatives: we need to keep our guns to protect from tyranny

Government: *commits tyranny every day

Conservatives: *shoots target with AR-15* America is the best country in the world, freedom ftw

basically the people who see the faults in the government are the ones who have been convinced not to own guns, and the people who like guns have been convinced that the government is on their side (except for taxes but taxes go to the military so they dont care)

WaPo has been compromised and is now parroting dangerous right-wing narratives. This cannot stand.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1160567450850734081

Only 23 people are killed every year by "killers bent on mass fatalities" (read: gang violence/black people don't count). Note that it isn't limited to killings carried out with semi-automatic rifles. lmao, they were doing so well controlling the narrative only to piss it away. I'm going to be disappointed if at least one Republican in the House/Senate doesn't capitalize on this to shut down all this assault weapon ban/universal background checks bullshit.

Reactions: Dak
68628225_2968344209903483_1272522763113857024_n.jpg

"Okay for me but not for thee"

I'm going to ignore the fact that 'assault weapon' isn't a legitimate term and then let those here who know zero about guns pull a 'WELL AKSHUALLEE' on me

Well actually assault weapons are designed for killing people efficiently, whereas handguns are meant for convenient self defense and hunting guns are for sport. Is this what you wanted?

"The Supreme Court is believed by 55% of the country to be too partisan. Therefore, allow us, the most headline-chasing members of the most partisan and disliked branch of the federal government, to help you fix that."

Jeffrey Epstein’s Guards Falsified Check-In Records and Slept Instead of Watching Him: Report.
The two staffers at Manhattan’s Metropolitan Correctional Center tasked with watching accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein on the day of his death falsely recorded that they had checked in on him every 30 minutes, The New York Times reports. An unnamed prison official told the Times the two guards were sleeping, and Epstein was reportedly not checked on for about three hours before he was found dead. A source cited by the Associated Press said surveillance footage showed the guards had failed to make some of the checks recorded in the logs. This comes after the two guards were placed on administrative leave pending investigations by the FBI and the Justice Department’s inspector general. The MCC’s warden was also temporarily reassigned. Epstein, who was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors, is thought to have died by apparent suicide inside his cell.

source.gif