The News Thread

how about what? That the recordings of them admitting that they chop up and sell babies was done so illegally? Are you that much of an idiot that you actually think that proves they didnt mutilate unborn children *for money? Everyone saw those videos and knows exactly what was said ... and the ones that have backbones dont really give a fuck how the information was collected or put out there. They could have illegally kicked the door in while one of those docs was dissection a baby for his beating heart(something that is also documented) and i still would have had no problems with it, unlike your side who wants to wipe it under the rug just because they legally can. You guys have zero standards and are trash

Last edited:
Planned Parenthood says it doesn't sell fetal material for profit and charged only modest expenses to cover costs of donating it for medical research. The organisation stopped seeking reimbursement for its shipping costs, and it never faced charges.

Was the lawsuit because they don't sell fetal materials or because they don't sell fetal materials for profit?

This could go into the Mort thread, but I think it's actually News worthy. AG Barr dropping truth bombs. These are FAX

EJf1RoOXsAEmoxw
adlib.jpg

Enjoyed ur madlib

Lots of Christians are progressives bruh, and evangelicals are a rapidly shrinking minority in the GOP, when simply discussing party as opposed to ideology. What feudalism and free markets have to do with each other I'm not sure, but maybe you can square that circle, even if it's to square it for the strawman you built.

I think his point is that Barr’s “fax” are little more than boilerplate invective, easily reworded to fit another perspective.

There’s very little that’s factual about that speech.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Lots of Christians are progressives bruh, and evangelicals are a rapidly shrinking minority in the GOP, when simply discussing party as opposed to ideology. What feudalism and free markets have to do with each other I'm not sure, but maybe you can square that circle, even if it's to square it for the strawman you built.
I'm flattered that you took my half-assed reply, commensurate to the half-assed argument you posted, so seriously.

Naturally, though, you chose to ignore the mention of wealth inequality...

inequality.jpg

...cause you think that's fine (or, as Barr would put it, part of “the proper balance of freedom and order necessary for healthy development of natural civil society”). So why bother arguing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Einherjar86
Was the lawsuit because they don't sell fetal materials or because they don't sell fetal materials for profit?
Probably the latter, i think it has a lot to do with the fact that the videos were acquired "illegally"(which literally leaves the other side with no case) and that they were edited ... which opened doors for a defamation lawsuit bla bla. Edited =/= doctored. Planned Parenthood are one of the largest supporters/donors of the democratic party and are basically untouchable. Its no surprise that they steamrolled over a few nobodies in court. Anyone who has seen those videos(and not just the edited ones, but also the full unedited ones) knows exactly what kind of scumbags those people are. Im just surprised there are people out there like mort who are still trying to touch on this matter when PP themselves tried as hard as they could to just sweep this under the rug. Fact of the matter is they dissected babies(in some cases with beating hearts) and harvested their organs.

the evil broad in this video does not deserve to breathe imo.

Reactions: Dak
I consider Dems' support for Planned Parenthood to be one of their very few advantages over Reps. Imagine not wanting to kill the fetuses of the useless in the current year.

Thank god your parents are smarter than you and didn't abort, pillow-fucking weebs with five-head who like Korn are definitely very useful. :D

I don't think some alcoholic chronically-unemployed abo rape baby should be talking about usefulness.

Reactions: CiG