The News Thread

I kinda doubt she'll do a third party run. If she does, I think it will have a John Anderson effect and steal more Trump voters than Dem voters. Dems broadly hate her aside from the minority of Jimmy Dores of the world, and if Biden loses to Warren in the primary, then she won't even be distinguished on economic policy. All she'll have is an anti-war plank and an underdog image, which are two of Trump's major selling points.

Reactions: CiG
She specifically said that the GOP were grooming Gabbard for a third-party run. That's the actual manifest logic of the words she used when she mentioned "grooming." But the interview was very confusing/confused, and she did mention Russian influence. At times it almost sounded Trump-ish in its incoherence.

You're right I stand corrected. My fault for not actually listening to the source itself and assuming the quote was being spread in good faith by the media. She does say that grooming a third party candidate will be a GOP strategy (relevant portion here at 34:42 onward), however I don't think it's a stretch to say that if she thinks Putin is essentially the puppeteer of the Trump administration, and said administration is grooming Tulsi, it's a distinction with little difference.

I kinda doubt she'll do a third party run. If she does, I think it will have a John Anderson effect and steal more Trump voters than Dem voters. Dems broadly hate her aside from the minority of Jimmy Dores of the world, and if Biden loses to Warren in the primary, then she won't even be distinguished on economic policy. All she'll have is an anti-war plank and an underdog image, which are two of Trump's major selling points.
and there's pretty much no fucking way in hell a 3rd party candidate is going to win the presidential election anyway, so......

Reactions: Dak
I just found the title of the article amusing. It makes it sound like the judge offered to rape the person in question.

Good. Glad to see the police cracking down on this snack culture. Eat a proper sit-down meal ffs.