The News Thread

Yeah that was pretty similar to what we said. I reckon she must have been a good root or something, not only was there two of them but we were in Comancheros territory.

Trust me it had me thinking about whether I really wanted to stay there too. Thankfully it only happened once, two months later the 16 yr old was pregnant to some 19 yr old Afghan with no job and a fear of dogs. A fear we tried to help with by constantly inviting the neighbours dogs inside the house. Seeing a 6 foot 2 black guy built like a brick shit house standing on a bed screaming at a Jack Russel never ceased to be funny...well it didn't for us anyway!

Reactions: Blurry_Dreams

Anchor 'hot mic' moment, she says she had the Epstein story years ago but was blocked at every turn, and then when the Palace found out it involved Prince Andrew they threatened the network into silence. Amazing that anybody trusts the media at this point, that they would sweep that story under the rug for fear of losing access to royal family members for interviews etc.

rd5xSWu.jpg

Based if true.

Reactions: CiG
I was hoping that would be Joy Reid, not Joy Behar, considering how the media is hyperfocused on smearing Gabbard as a fagbashing fundamentalist yet totally forgave Reid for being exactly that.

But that was great to see her call the show out right at the start. And then "muh Richard Spencer", lmao. Apparently she has qualified for the Nov debate as well. Hopefully she continues a new run at Congress after 2020 ends.

Thought it was ironic/hilarious that Behar referred to Tucker's show as a "propaganda show" haha. Meanwhile Behar is regurgitating literal propaganda from Hillary (not to mention The View is a liberal/Maher-esque trashfire that thinks having 1 panelist on the right = ideological diversity).

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
To say nothing of the premise that the daughter of "Maverick" McCain is a good representative of right-wing politics. Whoopi Goldberg is probably the best person they have in terms of analytical thought, which is hilarious.

To say nothing of the premise that the daughter of "Maverick" McCain is a good representative of right-wing politics. Whoopi Goldberg is probably the best person they have in terms of analytical thought, which is hilarious.

Meghan McCain is about as generic a Republican as you can get, she's actually like a Republican character from a liberal comedian's bit brought to life. She probably has a huge bumper sticker collection.

Meanwhile Joy Behar parrots the accusations that Tulsi is a literal traitor to her country while she's still an active member of the US military lmfao. Fuck Meghan and her redmeat bloviating ass. When they grill Joy for smearing a vet (Tulsi) then maybe McCain's words will mean something.