The News Thread

Aaahhh yes, a day off work to celebrate one of the most corrupt industries in the country. A day to throw some money at a few nags so they can run in circles before getting sent to the glue factory. A day to watch women dress up and try to convince everyone they are sophisticated while knowing full well they aren't going home until they are legs up in a rose bush blowing chunks in their $400 high heels.

As if WA would have such events, they are above the rest of the country you know!

Reactions: jimmy101
Oops I forgot the bit where the girls crack on to all the cops like they are the sexiest things this side of the WA border, that bit fits in somewhere between falling in the bush and blowing chunks.

Now c'mon you know that's not fair. My brother in law used to live one street back from the beach at Cottesloe, after dark the entire place is a vomit worthy gay pride parade. Actually come to think of it the people there have the same plum stuck up their arse that the average Melbourne CBD dweller has too.

Reactions: CiG
The only traditions in Pellbourne are related to degeneracy. Throwing up sick tags before visiting the Pride Parade.
Melbourne is the artistic, culinary, literary & musical capital of Australia. Just because we don't shit in the Swan River & wipe our arses with our Freo Dockers jumper doesn't make us degenerates.

Does that make north of the river the Sydney of WA? Most people I know claim it's north of the river where all the pretentious twats are.

Melbourne is the artistic, culinary, literary & musical capital of Australia. Just because we don't shit in the Swan River & wipe our arses with our Freo Dockers jumper doesn't make us degenerates.

I'm not convinced that all that is a good advertisement for the place. What are you going to bring up next to advertise? Man buns and oiled beards that look like they are drawn on with texta?

Reactions: CiG
I'm not convinced that all that is a good advertisement for the place. What are you going to bring up next to advertise? Man buns and oiled beards that look like they are drawn on with texta?
They seem to garner enough advertisement as it is.

I stayed with my abo side of the family so I'm sure you can figure it out. :lol:

There weren't no abs where I lived, Greeks and their statues and Italians with their concrete front yards was as multicultural as my area got.
Although strangely enough in amongst all that rich toffee nosed shit and all the McMansions we did wake up one morning to find two Gypsy Jokers asleep on the floor in the 16 yr olds bedroom.