The News Thread

I mean, Taiwan was a quickly-rising economic star until we ended formal relations, the PRC is boogeyman for a dozen reasons (some legitimate), of those reasons include rapidly expanding PRC claim over the sea and lack of American justification to counter it, and behind closed doors even establishment liberals like Hillary were pushing expansion in SEA, so now's as good a time as any. Obviously there would be immediate and drastic economic repercussions though.

The US is too vulnerable to China right now and more decoupling must occur. When complete liberal simps like Macron publicly acknowledge that national self-sufficiency is important, I hope that signals significant global realignment incoming. Few nations have the latent power that the US could muster in a more multipolar world, as long as it's not knee-capped by the shitty mix of leadership it has now between corporate lackeys and SJWs.

Anyone else wondering how the general election is going to proceed? Biden might not even make it breathing, and if he does, he's going to be even more incoherent than he is right now. Cuomo trying hard to angle for swooping in, but them tittypiercings were a misstep.

Realistically when all his legal team had to do was prove doubt real punishment was always going to be doubtful. I'm kind of surprised it got as far as it did before it was quashed.

tenor.gif