The News Thread

"No other allegation about sexual assault surfaced in the course of our reporting, nor did any former Biden staff corroborate Reade’s allegation. We found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Biden, beyond hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable.

Truly masterful.

TqSv9ep.png

Reactions: CiG

"If one of them DIRTY BITCHES get it after night classes you know why. This ain't no f---ing colored AMERICA."

:rofl: Basically a rewording of Juicy Smollett's "This is Trump's America."

"This makes me feel betrayed," says Osaze Robertson-Stewart. The 22-year-old ULV alumnus worked closely with Dominguez Peña as a member in the Decolonize ULV group, and had comforted her after she was allegedly attacked and targeted throughout the year.

Left-wing activist groups are like magnets for the mentally unwell.

Edit:
Robertson-Stewart says what he regrets most is how this incident will affect future victims of racism on campus. "Who's going to believe that racism actually happens there now?"

Every new hate crime hoax story this sentiment is shoved in there and I'm getting sick of it. This dumb bitch didn't just make up a bunch of fake crimes, she specifically tried to put the blame on a fraternity, and even more specifically tried to get people to be suspicious of its president at the time; a white guy of course.

She actively tried to create a campus race war where the school is majority Hispanic (meaning whitey is a minority) and her targeted scapegoat a white guy. That IS FUCKING RACISM holy fuck these people are garbage.

Last edited:
"ain't no fucking colored America"

Assuming that wasn't the author's natural dialect seeping in, the person who wrote that has never even observed racism beyond footage of the 1950s in junior high history class. Actually, she looks 100% goblina so I'm going with the latter hypothesis. They still think the average modern day white supremacist is a noose-toting redneck from Mississippi. :lol:

Reactions: Dak and CiG
"ain't no fucking colored America"

Assuming that wasn't the author's natural dialect seeping in, the person who wrote that has never even observed racism beyond footage of the 1950s in junior high history class. Actually, she looks 100% goblina so I'm going with the latter hypothesis. They still think the average modern day white supremacist is a noose-toting redneck from Mississippi. :lol:

Or Hollywood films set during that era. As per the article:
"One of the elements of every hate crime hoax is a cinematic story," says Wilfred Reilly, an assistant professor of criminal justice at Kentucky State University and author of the 2019 book, "Hate Crime Hoax."

Reminds me of that one a few years back where some Jew's office was "vandalized" and besides a few poorly drawn Swastikas was the word "yid" which is so outdated that I just knew it was bs. This "colored America" phrase has the same stench to it; cinematic.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
I haven't seen it yet but apparently Biden was exhibiting cognitive decline even in his recent video with Bernie where Bernie urges everybody to vote for the man. This is so bad.

Edit: It's the video at the very start of Tech's link, apparently it's longer than what is included in there though.

Edit 2: lmao that girl at the end. "HE CANNOT FORM SENTENCES." :rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dak
Crude oil prices went negative, Kim Jong Un is in a coma and possibly braindead, and now Trump tweets that he's temporarily banning all immigration. What a day.

Reactions: Dak