The News Thread

Two more women, a neighbor and co-worker from the mid 90s of Reade's, are now corroborating her account. Party's still only just starting.

Reactions: CiG and Dak
Unrelated shitty news, Supreme Court rejects the 2A case against NYC. NYC passes ridiculous laws that basically make it impossible to transport a firearm, plantiffs sue for a change in the law without suing for damages, lower leftist courts repeatedly rule against the plaintiffs, then the plaintiffs successfully have their case heard by the SC. NYC shits itself, immediately repeals most parts of their relevant gun law, and claims the case is moot and doesn't need to be heard any longer. Plantiffs then change their mind and add damages to their lawsuit because they see the writing on the wall. Dems and two cuckservatives choose to (in effect) accept the last-minute law changes but reject the law-minute damages suit.

Kavanaugh tries to posture as sympathetic in a garbage opinion where he worries that the Court "may" not be following 2A precedent, and where "perhaps" another 2A case could be argued instead. It's fag wedding cake tactics all over again. Throw him and Biden alike into a den of harpies to have their dicks bitten off.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/590/18-280/#tab-opinion-4241517

Reactions: Dak
I have a feeling his 9/11 skepticism will get thrown in his face constantly if he actually runs, but that might lead to some interesting shit in and of itself. I've seen him debate a few people over the years and he relies a little too much on his "I served, what did you do?" card for my taste, gets way too emotional and buttrammed at people disagreeing with him.

94907210_2722752211276010_5489678999900651520_n.jpg

Snap.

I have a feeling his 9/11 skepticism will get thrown in his face constantly if he actually runs, but that might lead to some interesting shit in and of itself. I've seen him debate a few people over the years and he relies a little too much on his "I served, what did you do?" card for my taste, gets way too emotional and buttrammed at people disagreeing with him.

Here’s the way I look at it. Biden confuses his sister and wife, forgets what state he’s in, forgets OBAMA’s name, claims he’s running for senate, and can’t remember what comes after “we hold these truths to be self evident...”. On the other hand, Trump thinks wind turbines cause cancer, nuking a hurricane is a thing, and injecting lysol might cure COVID-19. That’s not even getting into the fact that both of them are compulsive lairs, are super lazy, have a long history of screwing over the working class and enabling nepotism, and have faced credible sexual assault allegations. With those sorts of options, I’m open to any 3rd party or independent candidate coming in and calling both of these pieces of trash out, and more importantly, the corrupt system that underlies it. It would be a longshot of Ventura to get on the debate stage, but because of his name ID, personality, and experience with governance, he’d be harder for the media to ignore than the current Green frontrunner Howie Hawkins, who nobody has heard of and will 100% get ignored.

Nice to see a prog who can tell/will admit Biden's cognitive decline.

Many progressives have been trying to raise the alarms throughout the primary, but the mainstream media is ignoring what is patently obviously to everyone who isn’t totally partisan.

Here’s the way I look at it. Biden confuses his sister and wife, forgets what state he’s in, forgets OBAMA’s name, claims he’s running for senate, and can’t remember what comes after “we hold these truths to be self evident...”. On the other hand, Trump thinks wind turbines cause cancer, nuking a hurricane is a thing, and injecting lysol might cure COVID-19. That’s not even getting into the fact that both of them are compulsive lairs, are super lazy, have a long history of screwing over the working class and enabling nepotism, and have faced credible sexual assault allegations. With those sorts of options, I’m open to any 3rd party or independent candidate coming in and calling both of these pieces of trash out, and more importantly, the corrupt system that underlies it. It would be a longshot of Ventura to get on the debate stage, but because of his name ID, personality, and experience with governance, he’d be harder for the media to ignore than the current Green frontrunner Howie Hawkins, who nobody has heard of and will 100% get ignored.

I agree with everything here of course, but I am thinking about the system's ability to destroy good candidates via the legacy media apparatus, and then assuming Ventura survives that and gets on stage, how will he handle Trump.

Many progressives have been trying to raise the alarms throughout the primary, but the mainstream media is ignoring what is patently obviously to everyone who isn’t totally partisan.

I was going to comment this myself, but then I thought about it and I can't think of a single prog in the spotlight that has called Biden out. Progressive citizens sure are, but are any politicians with name recognition?

That Pelosi clip was literally disgusting, I couldn't listen to all those mouth noises for more than 30 seconds.

Reactions: CiG

Insufficient evidence as usual:
Raytheon has confirmed those videos have been captured by one of their ATFLIR targeting pods mounted on the fighter jets. They stated that "video images are not definitive proof that the jet pilots were chasing an actual UFO." Steve Cummings, vice president of Technology Development and Execution, stated that "To really be sure, we would need the raw data", "visual displays alone are not the best evidence" and that one way to exclude any anomaly would be to observe "the same target, behaving the same way on multiple sensors."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Theodore_Roosevelt_UFO_incidents
https://www.raytheon.com/news/feature/uap_atflir

Still pretty cool though.