The News Thread

So i suggest you stop begging me for respect, because you're never going to get it.

bucket

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity

i'm actually starting to warm up to the new and improved version of you, which started with you flipping out on me for a few days and calling me a bitch and whatnot(which i thought was funny as hell) after i broke you regarding media bias. And some of these "you cant faze me" response gifs are funny too. But then you always remind me that you're a natural faggot and were back to square one.

stop-being-a-faggot.jpg

Last edited:
He was a security guard .... not some kind of LP who are actual employees of the store. Do you know how those rent-a-cops get hired? Nah, obviously not. They get hired through outside agencies. They're not the ones who ultimately decide who the store refuses service to, that would be the store manager/managers. The daughter left, he should have just ignored that dumb bitch like every other security officer would have. But no, his dick was so small that a hoodrat calling him some names ended up costing him his life.

Lmfao. Statements like this prove exactly what i said in my previous post about you. it's like im talking to an alien and not someone who lives on this planet. What, do you think she was buying? Some blunts and a few dollar bin DVD's? People today who are flooding these stores are doing so to get food, water, medicine etc .. not stuff you can buy from your neighborhood liquor store. That man is dead not because he told someone to wear a mask, but because he told the cashier/clerk not to sell to the other lady. But you know what man, forget it. Don't know why i even bothered with you again.

People murder pizza delivery guys for $20. I wouldn't put it past the daughter and father that this was over something absolutely trivial.

i'm actually starting to warm up to the new and improved version of you, which started with you flipping out on me for a few days and calling me a bitch and whatnot(which i thought was funny as hell) after i broke you regarding media bias. And some of these "you cant faze me" response gifs are funny too. But then you always remind me that you're a natural faggot and were back to square one.

vbfhpkk.gif

Both of you haven't spent enough time around inner city southern American young male blacks. Shit was predictable. Logic and argumentation ain't got nothing to do with it. It's a sad state of affairs but ~2% do ~50%. All of my neighbors are AA and good people, but they don't fall into that young male black demo.

I think its pretty damn funny that some of you guys automatically think you know what it was about. "PRETTY SURE IT WAS OVER A 40oz AND A BLUNT ... BLACK PEOPLE HAZ NO LOGICZ":rolleyes:. This would only come from someone who has been living comfortably their whole life and has NEVER actually had ANY give and take with ANYONE from the hood. And i also think its funny that Dak would imply that he has more experience with black people than i am. Lmfao. I grew up in the projects brah, my neighborhood was literally all mexicans and blacks growing up .... i befriended them, fought with them, went to school with them, been to jail with 'em, etc. I think its safe to say that i have far more experience with young/troubled black people than you ever would. And again for you to imply "dey just fight and killz each other, its what dey do" showcases just how fucking ignorant you on this matter.

I never said anything about blacks on a whole. I just said that the two blacks involved in the murder, the father and daughter, were almost certainly pieces of shit and not two people on the brink of starvation who committed violence out of desperation.

I never said anything about blacks on a whole. I just said that the two blacks involved in the murder, the father and daughter, were almost certainly pieces of shit and not two people on the brink of starvation who committed violence out of desperation.
Clearly you aren’t qualified to have an opinion on this matter because you haven’t been in jail. The “rent-a-cop” should have let the woman scream and spit at him because she was obviously desperate to provide for her family and he deserved to get shot in the head for being so dismissive of the plight of the needy. That’s how it went down and you are a half-wit if you think otherwise.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
ahh here comes another one of my scorned fans. @Satanstoenail So when did you get released? And is she somewhere safe now?

Yeah, me "going to jail" was the only part of that post that registered with you, correct? Haha not surprised. You've also been to jail, and your opinion would likely be just as worthless as HBB's. And when exactly did i say he deserved to get shot in the head? Oh yea, i didnt. It's all good though. You can keep twisting up words just like youve always done ... but hey, knowing that i've permanently scarred you always brings a smile to my face.

EDIT:
were almost certainly not two people on the brink of starvation who committed violence out of desperation.

oh yeah bro, almost certainly. A basement dwelling 30+ year old who's never left his parents big nice beachtown home and thinks people murder pizza delivery guys for $20 knows this from experience, amirite? :lol:

Pretty sure a rent-a-cop caught Tech stealing baby formula at a Dollar Store on probation and snitched on him.
i was only trying to feed you.

Last edited:
... by the way she spit on him after the dude told the store workers not to serve her, maybe if you actually read the article instead trying to suck hbb's dick you would've know that.

should have let the woman scream at him
OH NOOOEEZ! SHE SCREAMED AT HIM? :lol: yeah, he should've just done what you would when a woman screams at you and gave her a nice stiff backhand no? :lol:

oh yeah bro, almost certainly. A basement dwelling 30+ year old who's never left his parents big nice beachtown home and thinks people murder pizza delivery guys for $20 knows this from experience, amirite? :lol:

Where the fuck do you live in America that you know so many people starving to death, fighting to survive?

There was a compilation video on YouTube featuring dozens of cases where pizza delivery guys have guns pointed at them and sometimes end up shot/killed, but I can't find it. Needless to say, google is your friend, and here's just one sample:

Truly desperate people needing food/supplies don't just shoot security guards over perceived insults. Only retarded sociopaths do that.

From the article:
Police were hunting on Monday for two men accused of killing Munerlyn because they felt he "disrespected" the women by insisting Teague's daughter wear a mask in the store as required by executive orders designed to combat the spread of COVID-19.

"Witnesses on the scene said they saw two black males enter the store wearing dark clothing," Leyton said. "One of them started yelling at Mr. Munerlyn about disrespecting his wife. The other black male walks up and shoots Mr. Munerlyn. ... Witnesses identified Bishop as the shooter."

Defending le wamenz honour.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Not even joking, that kind of split-mind between reputation-worship and the senseless violence to maintain it is as good of evidence as any to give credence to slavery's lasting impact on society, with all the dueling autism and chivalry shit that the South celebrated and enforced. It's no wonder that our prison system is so fucked up compared to the rest of the developed world when a perceived slight is justification for killing somebody.