The News Thread

If it was a white athlete bragging about chasing down and beating the shit out of a "black boy" I bet TMZ would frame it a bit differently.

Blacks getting woker on the antifa problem:

https://twitter.com/Freeyourmindkid/status/1267334903726833664

EDIT:

"like, are you fascist?"
:lol:

Have a great memory of him walking up to my locker while I was getting something out of it and shouting my name real loud. I jumped and told him he scared the shit out of me, and he shrugged and replied "It's because I'm black"

bahahahhaha "look i knew a black guy!" :lol::lol: i love it when you continue proving my point. Lmfao

I’m so glad our government is sitting down with organizers to find policy solutions that can be passed into law! No? They’re still on vacation while the nation burns? :lol:

Well at least the other three cops were arrested so people could see at least some response from our justice system. No? They're still out?

Well tuff guy Trump is gonna handle things. No? He’s hiding in a bunker and tweeting? :lol:

Failed state!
Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 8.12.46 AM.png

Reactions: Einherjar86
People often perceive what they don't understand as simpleminded nonsense. ;)
brainlet response from brainlet. Why am i not surprised? :lol:
oH nOeZ, tRuMp iS dOiNg nOtHaNg aNd iZ hiDiNg iN a bUnKeR.
... man that was so deep. Lulz.

The amount of virtue signaling and white guilt over the past 2 days has legitimately made me want to kill myself. Leftism really is the biggest cancerous blight on humanity.
giphy.gif

I'm coming around to the idea that Trump might be making a good strategic decision. A substantial chunk of the left-wing media now seem open to the idea that white antifa are the full problem, and while that's not exactly true, it does great work to divide and demotivate two separate wings of the DNC army. Further, Trump apparently made some kind of phone call where he told governors to lock people up for 10 years, threatening to "activate Barr", and now mediaheads are talking about the UNHINGED tone in which he said it.

Reactions: CiG

fun starts at 4:15

btw this comment is gold ....
"If the Left is now saying that "white supremacists" started the riots, then why are they starting funds to bail them out? Make up your minds lefties. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Unless it's baked by a Christian, then you won't eat it at all unless a lawsuit is attached to it..."

hahah look at all those white supremacists looting the nike stores with smiles on their faces.

I'm coming around to the idea that Trump might be making a good strategic decision. A substantial chunk of the left-wing media now seem open to the idea that white antifa are the full problem, and while that's not exactly true, it does great work to divide and demotivate two separate wings of the DNC army. Further, Trump apparently made some kind of phone call where he told governors to lock people up for 10 years, threatening to "activate Barr", and now mediaheads are talking about the UNHINGED tone in which he said it.
how is he doing a good thing

Last edited:
Anything that brings public sentiment against rioters is a good thing. Though to clarify, it doesn't seem like he is doing a whole lot, and he will need to change his current method eventually.

Exhibit c in "wHy dO yOu nEed A gUn"

I have a bunch of amazon orders and metal shirt shipments coming in this week, those fucking looters better not mess with my delivery trucks or I’m gonna be pissed

Another 2A victory, bar owner and his father were attacked at his bar, gets jumped, shoots thug who jumped him, thug dies, Omaha police announce no charges will be filed.