The News Thread

I mean all the protests of the last few days began because of BLM, certainly vandalism has been committed with graffiti including the phrase (see: CNN HQ), many of the rioters (though certainly not all) have been black, etc. Does one have to carry a card to be an official BLM member? And if so, does that apply to every white nationalist sperg that goes on a killing spree?

That being said, Trump's promise to label ANTIFA a terrorist organization is great if he sticks to it.

Reactions: CiG

Ein's high school is a fundraiser? You really do need assistance while using the Internet don't you dumb bell?

First-hand accounts are saying violence was instigated by whites unaffiliated with BLM. Videos are circulating showing BLM protestors trying to corral white people.

Gonna go out on a limb and say that BLM actually had little or nothing to do with the riots.

EDIT: and for the conspiracy-minded, read about “umbrella man.”

Hahahaha.

Even if it is true that whitey instigated the peaceful protests into becoming city-destroying riots (lol you'd have to be retarded to believe that) those white people are most likely AntiFa, so once again the left eats itself alive.

BLM is all about peaceful protests.
there's no doubt in my mind that there are a lot of black people who are there to peacefully protest instead or rioting. I've been watching black city leaders and old school activist call these looters nothing but criminals and some even said that they have "no doubt" that these people dont care about what happened to Floyd but are only there to loot steal shit and that they are all criminals who should be brought to justice, even Leo Terrell voiced his disgust with whats going on in LA right now. And to be honest they dont really need to point that part out as any of use watching(and have actual street level experience with people from the hood ;)) can easily tell whats going on when we see 5 black guys runing out of a Macys with dozens of new jeans and smiles on their faces. But i also doubt most(if any) of the black people who are peacefully protesting fall under the instigating and militant BLM umbrella. The real BLM are scumbags who are tearing this city apart ... not the dumb ignorant white kids like you who are out there holding signs saying black lives matter. You guys are just being used as a cover for the guys who are burning these cities to the ground

I mean all the protests of the last few days began because of BLM, certainly vandalism has been committed with graffiti including the phrase (see: CNN HQ), many of the rioters (though certainly not all) have been black, etc. Does one have to carry a card to be an official BLM member? And if so, does that apply to every white nationalist sperg that goes on a killing spree?

White nationalism is an ideology. BLM is an official group.

We killin' them for freedom cause they tortured us for boredom,
And even if some good ones die fuck it the lord'll sort 'em.

there's no doubt in my mind that there are a lot of black people who are there to peacefully protest instead or rioting. I've been watching black city leaders and old school activist call these looters nothing but criminals and some even said that they have "no doubt" that these people dont care about what happened to Floyd but are only there to loot steal shit and that they are all criminals who should be brought to justice, even Leo Terrell voiced his disgust with whats going on in LA right now. And to be honest they dont really need to point that part out as any of use watching(and have actual street level experience with people from the hood ;)) can easily tell whats going on when we see 5 black guys runing out of a Macys with dozens of new jeans and smiles on their faces. But i also doubt most(if any) of the black people who are peacefully protesting fall under the instigating and militant BLM umbrella. The real BLM are scumbags who are tearing this city apart ... not the dumb ignorant white kids like you who are out there holding signs saying black lives matter. You guys are just being used as a cover for the guys who are burning these cities to the ground

"militant BLM" :rofl:

White nationalism is an ideology. BLM is an official group.

Members of white nationalist groups have been prosecuted for being present at sites of violence despite not committing any violent acts themselves.

So does BLM issue cards? How does one become an official member? Micah Johnson targeted and killed whites at the area of a BLM protest.

So one of my neighbors was just outside pacing around looking angry as fuck. Asked him whats up and he said they looted his spot(a clothing store) in Santa Monica. Turned on the news and saw his spot with a bunch of black guys literally rolling up with luggage and wiping the place out. Smh

I also just watched 4 black guys burn down a car at the santa monica civic auditorium and it spread to part of the property. Hopefully they can knock it down before it gets to the building. Dem blacks are so peacefull. They're doing all of this because black lives matter :rolleyes:

The new white virtue-signal is to commit violence for a black cause. I hope every black person in America throws these retarded crackers under the bus for shit like this.

Young girl from Brooklyn going down for the attempted murder of 4 police officers.

They're jews btw

They're jews btw
UGH
Grb7.gif

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
The new white virtue-signal is to commit violence for a black cause. I hope every black person in America throws these retarded crackers under the bus for shit like this.
I was thinking earlier that the idea of America becoming a white-minority country is a welcome one so long as it flushes sewage like that out for good. The amount of virtue signaling and white guilt over the past 2 days has legitimately made me want to kill myself. Leftism really is the biggest cancerous blight on humanity.

I figured as much due to the surname. Jewish women are a unique kind of menace, apparently the sisters have a history of clashes with police at protests.

The older one is a crusty with run-ins with the law stretching back 8 years across the entire country. Total degenerate.