The News Thread

They were beating up his wife? Man I would have loved if he was armed and just blew all those pieces of trash away in cold blood. Country-wide rioting and looting is exactly why everybody should be legally armed.

They were beating up his wife? Man I would have loved if he was armed and just blew all those pieces of trash away in cold blood. Country-wide rioting and looting is exactly why everybody should be legally armed.
yea man that's what it sounded like. Fucking disgusting. These are the people ein is standing up for. These are the pieces of shit he is quoting MLK for. despicable.

Reactions: CiG
I have friends in NOLA daring looters to fuck around, saying they're strapped and ready to blast anybody lmfao. Apparently similar "protests" are planned out that way and other places all over. America really is the greatest source of entertainment the world has ever seen. Won't shed any tears over dead looters tbh.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
EZSz86nXgAE-VII.jpg

Look at all the eins in this picture, not a single black person in sight. These antifa commie scumbags who have basically "organized" and flooded the streets are using Floyds death as a green light to try ad tear down this country. I say bring out the tanks and start running them over. Give those commies a commie death

I have friends in NOLA daring looters to fuck around, saying they're strapped and ready to blast anybody lmfao. Apparently similar "protests" are planned out that way and other places all over. America really is the greatest source of entertainment the world has ever seen. Won't shed any tears over dead looters tbh.
yea man, they were looting the shops in downtown LA outside of my work place. Lit up a car and all. They hit up the beverly hills mall, whole foods stores etc. These people dont give a fuck about supposed "racial injustice", most are just foos from the hood who are trying to steal shit.

The video of the guy having his face torn off, getting trapped on a driving Fedex truck he attempted to steal from, was a rare moment of justice.

Portland, as always, is the opposite:

EZSz86nXgAE-VII.jpg

Look at all the eins in this picture, not a single black person in sight. These antifa commie scumbags who have basically "organized" and flooded the streets are using Floyds death as a green light to try ad tear down this country. I say bring out the tanks and start running them over. Give those commies a commie death

:lol:

Christ, I wake up and find a whole new string of nonsense. Can't keep up with your bullshit.

I mean you're really struggling with the idea that MLK understood riots but never condoned them.

Here's Eins HS (likely) if you wanna laugh about his demographics TB :lol:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/scores-bar-mpls-riot-rebuild?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp share-sheet&fbclid=IwAR0w8qTws5BJY53bQ9FjLY77zugtVilNtOdVZchFWCo-jANuXeFqCKnSA4Y

Ein being extra phoney lately with all these friends of black people and knowing all the dregs of Whitey's in Michigan and areas surrounding Buffalo :lol:

I mean you're really struggling with the idea that MLK understood riots but never condoned them.

Not struggling at all, actually. Others (you included) seem to be struggling with what it means if riots are the language of the unheard.

MLK might not have condoned riots, but he certainly understood that they're a response to endemic racism and classism.

Ein being extra phoney lately with all these friends of black people and knowing all the dregs of Whitey's in Michigan and areas surrounding Buffalo :lol:

My experiences shouldn't matter. But according to TB, personal experience primarily accounts for whether someone's argument is legitimate.

I say bring out the tanks and start running them over. Give those commies a commie death
Having a hard time disagreeing with this at the moment. Then again I think normal, functioning people are going to be having a harder and harder time co-existing with leftists, if it's not near impossible as it is.

First-hand accounts are saying violence was instigated by whites unaffiliated with BLM. Videos are circulating showing BLM protestors trying to corral white people.

Gonna go out on a limb and say that BLM actually had little or nothing to do with the riots.

EDIT: and for the conspiracy-minded, read about “umbrella man.”

Last edited:
yeah blacks are all about peaceful protests, that's why 95% of the people you see running out of stores with stolen shit in their hands are black.

I just watched the Santa Monica mall get smashed into and looted and just about every person that ran out of there with their hands full of stolen goods were black. So peaceful.